Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised it lasted this long. I feel like they put it in during the 90s when it was the newest "hot" Disney movie but watching it within the last ten years it just feels weird of all things to spotlight. I would be interested to see what replaces it, if anything. The effects were cool but there are probably a dozen other movies they could use instead.
Rumor is Moana and Frozen. My guess is the jungle book sequence gets cut too.

It still will be. Hopefully they won’t wait 20 years before they update it again. Every five would be nice.

I just hope they don't use the musical orchestration from the updated DL version - I didn't care for it.

Last edited:
Disney KiteTails Annual Passholders Exclusive Seating Area

View attachment 625033

From December 1 to 15, 2021, Passholders have access to an exclusive seating section during all available showtimes for Disney KiteTails.

Now AP holders will get to be a part of the show as they sit in the section where the kites crash. Then they get put to work as "honorary CM's" gathering up the kites and putting them away. Makes AP holders feel special AND solves the staffing shortage!

And that’s pretty much way before. It’s been a HUGE fail IMO. I used it when it first came out & it was good despite paying for something that used to be free. But today at 7am, first available was at 1:15 in DHS & then nothing til late night after that! So we spent $80 on 1 ride!
This is ridiculous. I thought this could happen. Cap the amount of G+ sold, release more inventory for each ride, or make the service free. I won't be there til March break but I'm assuming the crowds will be similar.

Now AP holders will get to be a part of the show as they sit in the section where the kites crash. Then they get put to work as "honorary CM's" gathering up the kites and putting them away. Makes AP holders feel special AND solves the staffing shortage!
My boys would love that! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter