• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pathetic Groupie's (DPG's) Roll Call (Updated With List of Names!)

thesupersmartguy

DIS Veteran
I got this idea from another thread, but I must admit, I and the few others that have admitted to it can not be the only DPG's out there.:thumbsup2

Definition of a DPG:

Someone who feels Disney is the only vacation destination. (In Orlando anyway).

Someone that never goes off property when he or she visits unless it's to get groceries for their DVC Villa.

Someone that can sing or hum a Disney tune night or day wherever they are.

and lastly

Someone that has decorated their "home"(Not DVC Villa) in Mickey Mouse drapes, plates, soap dishes and shower curtain.

Official List of DPG's!:

thesupersmartguy

karen l

wdwmaw

squirrel

tweedlemom

tkitty

BeccaBellePA

Nikisha421

Teacher510

pepe of ohio

mickaholic4077

PattnFmly

dairyqueenmom

jphilhower

mothermouse

SnowWtch

arielmomma

Ok, when & how do I get my membership card to the DPG?
WDW is the only vacation destination in FL.
I don't want to go off property for Anything!
Sing a Disney tune night/day or in my sleep.
Artwork, placemats, dishes, holiday decorations, shower curtain, etc - even my wineglasses!!
I'm a DPG & proud of it!!! :thumbsup2

Well I finally have a term for what I have :rolleyes1, I am a Disney Pathetic Groupie.

I (we) only vacation in Disney
We never go off property, not even to get groceries
I sing or hum Disney constantly, spectromagic song is my ringtone
and Yes, I have somthing Disney in every room in my house

I dream of the day when my children have left home and DH and I can vacation in Disney alone :woohoo: .

The last one is the only one I might not qualify for. Do pictures of Mickey, Minnie and Winnie the Pooh count? I don't have any other Disney decorations around the house.

The last one is the only one I might not qualify for. Do pictures of Mickey, Minnie and Winnie the Pooh count? I don't have any other Disney decorations around the house.

Yes, that counts in my book. Your in:cheer2::cheer2:
Squirrel, you are a DPG:thumbsup2

But I didn't mention that they are all in the daycare room!

Yep! Add me to the list!! Now if only more DPGs lived near me so my real friends wouldn't get so sick of Disney-chatter...

I do qualify. I only leave the property to go to mass at the Shrine. Three of my ring tones are Disney themed. I have something Disney in every room (including my classroom) and wear some kind of Disney clothes/jewelry everyday. DPG and proud of it!:cool1:

Been going to WDW since 1977, 42 trips so far and number 43 coming in 87 days. We have never ventured off property, no Sea World or Universal, have no need, Disney provides everything we desire. We're always talking WDW, always have an up coming trip in the works and yes, our home is decorated in the mouses decor. Our daughter did the CP a bunch of years ago and with her discount loaded up on items we wanted, plus my wife is an avid bargain shopper on Disneyshopping.com. I even had the UPS man say, are you opening a store in our home. It's our only destination, we did the Myrtle Beach vacations many many years ago and found our, fun wise and money wise, Disney is the better value.

Count me in
Never leave WDW once there
Can hum a disney tune on comand
Every romm of house has a little disney magic

Hello my name is Kimy and I am a DPG

All hail Mickey Mouse:worship:

Count me in! :cool1: I was walking through North Station in Boston the other day and got a shock ... someone I knew came up behind me and said.."hey I knew that was you from your WDW shoulder bag!". Got me to thinking... that day I had on: my WDW bag, WDW coat, Disney earrings and bracelet, as well as my Disney crocs. Too bad I can't wear Disney shirts to work! :rotfl2: I have to make do in work with my Pooh tea mug and Ariel water glass! DPG all the way! :wizard: Ooops, had to edit and add in my Figment mouse pad! I love that thing!

Count me in, my friends don't even need to ask where we are going on vacation they know we are going to my Happy place "Disney World"!!

I didn't even know there was other things to do in Orlando, learn something new every day.

I have the jewlery, clothes, luggage and backpacks to prove it, and I have an owners locker!!

Count me in. When do i get my membership card. My friends always ask are you going to Disney this year.

Sign me up too!!! I have a mickey mouse bathroom and even a hidden mickey mouse freckle on my leg :mickeybar the sign of the mouse, I was born to love the mouse.

Not sure if I qualify. I do stay offsite only b/c I can't always afford on property but I still go to Disney. Funny about the decorating thing b/c I'm getting ready to decorate my living room with pics of DH and I at Disney as well as a really nice HM print DH got for me.

Count my family it! We never leave Disney once we are there; I don't need to worry about humming a Disney tune, b/c my children are constantly watching Disney movies or are playing Disney cd's, so I just sing along knowing ever word; and I have Disney magic scattered all throughout my home - dishes, figurines, dolls, pictures, most of our clothes, towels, bedding, etc - but no shower curtain! (I'll have to get on that!)

My name is arielmomma, and I am a DPG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter