• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pathetic Groupie's (DPG's) Roll Call (Updated With List of Names!)

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

I think I've found my home! LOL

I'm a lover of all things Disney! And I'm slowly turning my 11 y/o DD into a groupie too. She loves Disney but not as much as I!

Our first trip was this year and the only plans I will make to vacation at are Disney plans!

Ok I'm off to drink my coffee in my Disney 2009 coffee mug.....

Ah ... at last my true self is identified! Sign me up!

Not only do I fit the criteria, but my dentist (who knows I'm such a WDW fanatic) pointed out that one of my fillings looks like a hidden Mickey, and took a photo to prove it.

OMG !!!!! It is !!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can I be included even though we stay offsite? I have a family of 7 and my parents usually join us so we just can not afford to stay onsite no matter how much I'd like to. We stay at a house offsite so that we can go more often. I do have Mickeys all over my house and family keeps trying to get me to understand that there are other great places to vacation but I have no idea what they are talking about? What's better than a trip to Dis?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter