Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dznefreak how do you take such beautiful pictures? I swear I check out this thread every day just to see what you are going to post. Absolutely beautiful.

purplern said:
They were outside the entrance to the MK. They arent there any more. They were suppose to go up for auction.

They were there when we visited in 2/04. It was for the celebration (Mickey's b-day?).
Anyway, they were really cool.

Dznefreek - that's so cool!!! Did you use a special effect tool on that photo??!! It makes me think of an artist rendition of what it "should" look like! VERY cool - I too check this board every day, usually just before bed to see what goodies you've posted for the day!!! You're an inspirtation to all of us! Makes me go to bed smiling and thinking of "the next visit" - good thing we're digital now!!!LOL Merry Christmas!

It is actually three seperate shots that I took from the train station platform and then stitched them togther using Adobe Elements 2.0. I adjusted the color but I think maybe too much.

Had to most one more today. I love these guys! :goodvibes
IMG_0255_0059.jpg

I'm just back from my Dec 14-20 stay and we had a great time despite the rain!!!! It rained the night of the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on the 15th, but it was great. I'm posting three of my pics out of the 250 I took!!!!

100_2723.jpg

Our buddy Mickey at the Magic Kingdom Parade! (Dec 18)

100_2695.jpg

Me on the Backlot tour thinking I was in for a super soaker! (Dec 17)

100_2521.jpg

The parade was postponed but not cancelled because of the rain! YAY!! :banana:

gruZ said:
Trees outside of Germany.

78318IMG_2293_603_x_904_.jpg
Ahhh yes... we lovingly call them the ugly trees :rotfl: When they start to lose their leaves they get vacuumed :rotfl2: On our last trip each day another tree was bare

Debbie

scrapbookersdis said:
Hi!

I'm the lurking author who has been picking the best photographers off this thread for A Scrapbooker's Guide to Walt Disney World! Actually, all the photographers here are fantastic. This thread is the biggest treat to visit. Over on Webshots, I'm supposed to be finished reviewing all 200,000+ (maybe more like 300,000) Disney World photos by January. On Webshots, I have to look through many dozens of photos to find a possibility for the book. On this thread, they are all possibilities!

Thank you to all here who have been so gracious as to agree to the use of their photos. To name a few: Scott, Don, Barrie, John, Ilene, Dave, Anne, Holly, Mary, Kim, Sheri, Carol, Elizabeth, Pat, Ruth, Sheri, Kevin, Robin, Rose, Mark, Molo, Deb, Dawn, Darcy, Kevin, Dan, Jason, Lisa, Mike, Caryn, Angela, Bonnie, Tori, Roxy, Bruce, Barb, Janet, Jennifer, Cindy, David, Michele, Russ, Miranda, Betsy, Alicia, Sue, Susie, Susan, Clark, Sharon, Jan, Valerie, Michelle, Michele, Amber, and Jim -- so far! (Some have gone as far as to take "photo scavenger hunt" lists to WDW for me, with fabulous results.)

EpcotKilterFan is indeed on my list, too -- and will be receiving one of my "if you please!" emails.

If all goes well, we will be having a publication party for the book at the beginning of December '06 at Walt Disney World. All the photo contributors will be invited to a reception where they will be welcome (but not required!) to sit at a table and sign copies of the book. So far, there are 150 photo contributors. (The book will have at least 400 photos, all printed in color.) If your calendars allow, pencil in a visit to WDW at the end of next year. Perhaps the first DIS photographers meet?

Sharla Whalen
(Look me up on Amazon, I'm legit! :goodvibes )
www.PlanSnapScrap.com

How cool is that!! I am not sure I would be worthy, but am willing to share :)

Debbie

dcg0317 said:

Horizons16 said:
I got your picture of me and you
You wrote "I love you" I wrote "me too"
I sit here staring and there's nothing else to do
Oh it's in color
Your hair is brown
Your eyes are hazel
And soft as clouds
I have to kiss you when there's no one else around

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Hi everyone! We just got back a few hours ago :wave2: We had a blast, despite some off weather. Here is a shot from the Holiday wishes firework show :wizard:
original.jpg

We-Luv-Disney said:
Hi everyone! We just got back a few hours ago :wave2: We had a blast, despite some off weather. Here is a shot from the Holiday wishes firework show :wizard:
original.jpg
Welcome back, can't wait to see some of your new pictures. Beautiful shot of the Castle BTW.

MickeyPluto-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter