Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now and then. My daugher and my wife, both with pictures from when they were 6, at the same place, roughly the same age. Fun stuff!

78318Stocks_Test_copy_900_x_542_.jpg

We try to take so me of the same pictures in the same places with our family on each trip to Disney. It's fun! Great pictures!

dcg0317 said:
Welcome back, can't wait to see some of your new pictures. Beautiful shot of the Castle BTW.

MickeyPluto-01.jpg
Thanks dcg0317. Here is one from a rainy Sunday at AK
original.jpg

gruZ said:
Now and then. My daugher and my wife, both with pictures from when they were 6, at the same place, roughly the same age. Fun stuff!

78318Stocks_Test_copy_900_x_542_.jpg

Now that is FUN!

bride03 said:
I'm just back from my Dec 14-20 stay and we had a great time despite the rain!!!! It rained the night of the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on the 15th, but it was great. I'm posting three of my pics out of the 250 I took!!!!

100_2723.jpg

Our buddy Mickey at the Magic Kingdom Parade! (Dec 18)

100_2695.jpg

Me on the Backlot tour thinking I was in for a super soaker! (Dec 17)

100_2521.jpg

The parade was postponed but not cancelled because of the rain! YAY!! :banana:

I was there 1st week in Dec, lots of rain. Not fun. It was do-able, but the rain was real rain, for days, I hated it!

miss missy said:
I was there 1st week in Dec, lots of rain. Not fun. It was do-able, but the rain was real rain, for days, I hated it!

We didn't have serious rain THANK GOODNESS!!! Ours was mist and drizzle with real rain for 10 minutes before MVMCP! It was a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter