Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one for today.

DSC_0016.jpg

mouselovenfamily, great SpectroMagic shot - but I gotta say - those things freak me out. I liked them the way the were before...

roxrox, great close-up of Snow White...

Gdad, that Lion shot is amazing... Great work as always!

SrisonS, very nice bird pictures from the Magic Kingdom...

Scottwdw, I really like this Lion photo as well... looks like he means business.

Funniebunny, cool picture of two of my favorite things and best memories from my trips as a child - the monorail and those water shooter fountains... :cloud9:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

°O°Joe - I just loved Voices of Liberty! The lady on the left has one of the most amazing voices I have heard. Absolutely beautfiul photo - thanks for bringing back wonderful memories!
Thank you and you're welcome!

Here's another pic of the Streetmosphere actor who's photo was posted a few pages back. This guy was downright hysterical. We found him writing tickets for "illegally parked" strollers outside of the Theater of the Stars just as the Beauty and the Beast show got out. He was muttering the whole time about how people need to follow the rules and not park their strollers in a no parking zone. Couldn't these people see that the curb was painted red? And so on.

243316480-XL-1.jpg

Those guys are so funny! I couldn't find my husband while at DHS, and low-and-behold, he was down a "side" street (you know THE one--where TOT and RNRC are located), sitting on a sidewalk immersed in a Streetmosphere show!!

We could watch these guys for HOURS!

In fact, for our next trip in September, I already told DH that we need to plan for an extra half-day in MGM just so we have the time to sit and watch these guys again!

THAT STORY AND PICTURE ARE HYSTERICAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter