Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
n25002324_31374756_3785.jpg

OH I am definitely getting those crocs before we go! TOOO CUTE!!! :love:

How did you do that?!?!?!?!?

I cheated. The "real" way to take a shot like that is to use a slow shutter speed and track the object you are shooting with the camera. Some Canon lenses (including the one I used) even have a panning mode where they stabilize the image except in the direction that you are panning. Sadly, I've never been able track well enough to pull it off.

My cheating solution was to take a relatively high shutter speed shot. That left me with an OK shot of a car frozen in mid air between the ramps. I then copied the car to another layer and added a motion blur to the background. To give it a bit more realism, I also cut out each wheel, applied a radial blur to it, and pasted it back on.

0bli0 has some great panning shots in the "Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take" thread.

Great pix as always everyone!
Question for you all....my Mom wants to but my brother some NICE photo editing software. Any recommendations?
Debbie

prowlerregal335m said:
Has anyone heard from dizzkneegeek or princess fontaine? I hope they are ok.Merry Christmas to everyone on the boards.

I've been wondering the same thing. I've missed their posts and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter