Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gdad said:
118206271-O.jpg
now that's my type of photo! great job!!

Hey Guys I figured you would appreciate this. I made a photo/video montage of the four parks. Click the link in my signature if you want to watch it

Guess who?? It's me...well, it's us. I started reading through the pages of this thread that I missed and saw that people were actually asking about us. And them I got an email asking the same thing. It's pretty sweet of yawl to actually care enuff.

We're still here. After our trip, finding out that we think PF is pregnant, getting caught up at work, me getting sick, me getting better, me getting sick again, christmas, the stress of actually getting into the doctor to give the official word that PF is, in fact pregnant; we have just been swamped and havent really had the time to be posting. I know I owe you all lots of pictures and still owe you at least some facsimile of a trip report. I now feel like I let you all down. I really didn't think many people were that interested. Give us till the day after christmas, thats the day we finally snagged a doctors appointment. after that and x-mas being done we should be back in the full swing of things.

We love you all!!

117524862-L.jpg

Not a great picture from a technical perspective, but it's one of my favorites from our last trip. It's our four year old on the Tower of Terror shouting with glee to Grandma about how much he keeps flying out of his seat.

MarkBarbieri said:
117524862-L.jpg

Not a great picture from a technical perspective, but it's one of my favorites from our last trip. It's our four year old on the Tower of Terror shouting with glee to Grandma about how much he keeps flying out of his seat.

I LOVE IT! That is the most sincere expression I've ever seen captured in a picture!! Just pure joy! So cute!!

MarkBarbieri said:
117524862-L.jpg

AWESOME!!!

MarkBarbieri said:

Great shot Mark.

STEAMBOAT209 said:

Cal, that is a beautiful shot! I hope you don't mind but I "tweaked" your picture a little and put it in my slideshow screensaver on my computer... I love the colors! Was this picture taken at dusk?

DSC08850_filtered.jpg

DizzKneeGeek said:
Guess who?? It's me...well, it's us. I started reading through the pages of this thread that I missed and saw that people were actually asking about us. And them I got an email asking the same thing. It's pretty sweet of yawl to actually care enuff.

We're still here. After our trip, finding out that we think PF is pregnant, getting caught up at work, me getting sick, me getting better, me getting sick again, christmas, the stress of actually getting into the doctor to give the official word that PF is, in fact pregnant; we have just been swamped and havent really had the time to be posting. I know I owe you all lots of pictures and still owe you at least some facsimile of a trip report. I now feel like I let you all down. I really didn't think many people were that interested. Give us till the day after christmas, thats the day we finally snagged a doctors appointment. after that and x-mas being done we should be back in the full swing of things.

We love you all!!

It's great to hear from you guys! I'm still fairly new to the boards but I absolutely love your posts and pictures! Keep up the great work and have a great Christmas! I'm still hoping to get some snow here before Monday but it isn't looking good.

BTW, I just recently got a camcorder and I was if you could fill me in on the best method of switching between the still camera and the camcorder while in the parks. Just the thought of it sounds like a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter