Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photo :) I like to see pictures from DisneyLand :goodvibes I have never been to the Magic of DisneyLand, but I am going there :wizard: When I go to DisneyLand I am going to take tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of pictures :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Thanks! We have never been to WDW - I look forward to taking TONS of photos when we are there in Sept!

Congratulations! Your princess is born in the Chinese year of the Pig

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

Debbie

im only on for just a second. just grabbing some stuff and headed back to the hospital. yup. you read it right. Little Ariel Fontaine Sanders was born Thursday, July 12th at 2:48 P.M. She weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and both mom and the little one are doing fine. keep us in your thoughts and the next pictures you see from us will be of the new little princess herself.
love yall

CONGRATS!!!! I got on tonight just to check on your family. BTW LOVE the room

im only on for just a second. just grabbing some stuff and headed back to the hospital. yup. you read it right. Little Ariel Fontaine Sanders was born Thursday, July 12th at 2:48 P.M. She weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and both mom and the little one are doing fine. keep us in your thoughts and the next pictures you see from us will be of the new little princess herself.
love yall

Congrats!! the size of a little pixie!! bet she is beautiful!! your gonna fall in love with every inch of her!!

love yall

:woohoo: Congratulations! :woohoo:

love yall

congrats!!!! you must be walking on air! so glad to here everyone's ok. all our best to your new family!!!! you and pf left your home a couple and will return a family!

love yall

Congratulations!! My son celebrated his 5th b-day yesterday so from one little Disney lover to a future Disney lover "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIEL".

love yall

:cool1: :banana: :dance3:
Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures. I am sure that she is beautiful. :love: Best wishes to PF that she is feeling well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter