Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSIndian800.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!! With your permission, I'd like to make this my computer background...that way everyday when I turn on my computer at work, I can feel like I'm walking up Main Street! Combine that with the Main Street USA music from MouseWorld Radio on Live 365 and it's almost like being there.....almost!

Thanks for sharing!

Try this website if you like live 365.. you can download just about all of the music from Disney.... all those main street songs and epcot stuff.. etc.. i love it so much that we made cds for the car or main street etc...
http://pic2.piczo.com/CherishedMoments/?g=23945000&cr=2

LOVE THIS!!!! With your permission, I'd like to make this my computer background...that way everyday when I turn on my computer at work, I can feel like I'm walking up Main Street! Combine that with the Main Street USA music from MouseWorld Radio on Live 365 and it's almost like being there.....almost!

Thanks for sharing!

Sure you can its already my wallpaper on my laptop!! happy you like it!

My POTD Port Orleans Riverside April 2007, wish I were there right now.
P4221560.jpg

I love :love: all the pictures on this thread.

Here is my DD Maddie this past January at the Character Connection:

WDWMaddie1.jpg

DisKneeGeek, Little Ariel's room is Beautiful!!! I see she has her first pair of ears already! Now that's good parenting!!!:thumbsup2

Try this website if you like live 365.. you can download just about all of the music from Disney.... all those main street songs and epcot stuff.. etc.. i love it so much that we made cds for the car or main street etc...

Once the website is up, there isn't anything to click on...well, that actually DOES anything....

Also, there is a note at the bottom that says the website had to come down.

Can anyone else get it working and hear the music?

Gotta love this thread. I'm hoping to be able to post some pictures of our trip in August when we get back :thumbsup2 .

I had this site bookmarked to come back to and download some park music....when I finally got back around to downloading the music, here is the message I found:

"UPDATE Hi everyone, I really hate to do this but the site needs to go down for awhile. I know that it will probably upset you but it is a concious decision on my part to take it down.

I really want to thank you all for enjoying the site as much as you possibly can, its made my days and im sure yours as well that much brighter, and I have been very happy to share it with you all."

I was SO sad! :sad1: I really wanted some of the parade music. But, the music is gone from that site now, and I don't know where else I can find it.

Look who it is...The TrashMan(DizzKneeGeek), Princess Fontaine and almost little Ariel Fontaine. Yes, it's almost that time. PF's official due date is only 9 days away. We don't actually think it will be that long. I think she's gonna pop soon. I hope so. We're ready. In fact, that's why we're posting this evening. Not posting Disney pictures, per say; but pictures of Ariel's nursery that is, of course, Disney themed. There are 12 pictures total. Sorry there are so many. We just had a ball doing the room. Her room was my computer room for 12 years. In all honesty it looked like a crack den. I'm so gald we got it fixed up. BTW...Killz is evil. I think I lost a few brain cells using the stuff. Well, on to the pictures. Would love to hear comments on the room. And, yes, the paint colors are Disney colors. Would you expect anything different?

arielnursery01.jpg

Again, sorry for all the pictures. We just really wanted to share them and really hope you all enjoy them. Let us know.

I love your nursery! It is so sweet and you can see how much hard work you put into the room. The colors are beautiful, all the little touches are beautiful. Good luck and have a blast! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter