Disney Postcards ???

cdntowdw

Mouseketeer
I need to purchase post cards of the Disney Characters that my children will likely meet. They will be getting them autographed on the back, for their memory books. The thing is we will need to have them with us when we arrive. We are doing Chef Mickey's the very first night.

We will be staying off-site at HIMGE near Old Town and will be making a grocery stop at the Super Wal-Mart. Will I be able to stock up there do you think? Do you know of anywhere else? Can I get them at the gift shop at the Contemporary before dinner, if I don't find them anywhere off-site?

I believe the Contemporary gift shop should have an ample supply of postcards. I bought several at the gift shop at the All Star Sports resort to send to friends and family!

There are a 101 gift shops right on Hwy 192, probably right next to your hotel. If you have time check with one of them. If not, I agree the gift shop at the Contemporary will have some.

Believe it or not, check out the gift shop at HIMGE! That's where I bought some Mickey Mouse postcards to send home right upon arriving, practically, just last week! It's to the far left of the lobby, upon entering the main entrance. Good Luck!

Thank you everyone for your responses.

Kim Raye - Will you tell me about the HIMGE, did you like it, how were the pools. We will be spending all day Sunday, except for a grocery run, around the hotel. Then hit the parks on Monday, etc. Distance and directions to WDW, do we go in on Oscelo Pkwy? We have booked a regular room, not a kids suite and are using a "stay one day get one free" voucher that came with our airline voucher.
Would appreciate anything you could tell me about the hotel. Thanks.

Yes, the Contemporary gift shops have them. I purchased mine there. They had a pretty good selection and they really aren't pricey. As I recall, they were around a dollar each and they are nice sized. I have been working on my very first scrapbook and added our post cards. I had never thought about having the characters sign them. Thanks for the idea. Gerri

Contempary has them...also any park has them too and so does Downtown Disney...now they have tons!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter