*~Disney Princess Sent/Received thread!~* COMPLETED!!

I'm dropping my elf package off this afternoon before I head out to my son's HS play-off game. We can use lots of well wishes and luck, my son's pitching and we need to win to keep moving toward the state championship game. I am so nervous.

I'm dropping my elf package off this afternoon before I head out to my son's HS play-off game. We can use lots of well wishes and luck, my son's pitching and we need to win to keep moving toward the state championship game. I am so nervous.

package is on its way!

You guys really are the BEST! Thank you so much!!!! :yay: :yay:

And I will send lots of good luck wishes for your son's game. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Let us know how it goes!!

Good luck! Don't forget to let us know how it turns out. :wizard:

Elf Package away! I am on my way to the PO right now! :thumbsup2

Well, guys thanks for all the good wishes but it didn't go our way. We loss 5-6. The umpires gave the game to the other team. We were ahead 5-0 until the 5th inning. The whole game, perfect pitches were called as balls, my son pitched a great game, but the umpires wanted the home team to win, we all could see it. Every close call went against us when it was very clear that we got the outs. If only there were replays in baseball.

Well, guys thanks for all the good wishes but it didn't go our way. We loss 5-6. The umpires gave the game to the other team. We were ahead 5-0 until the 5th inning. The whole game, perfect pitches were called as balls, my son pitched a great game, but the umpires wanted the home team to win, we all could see it. Every close call went against us when it was very clear that we got the outs. If only there were replays in baseball.

Awww Jean, that sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that. So close too. :sad2: I'm sure you are very proud of your DS. That's not right about those umpires. :mad:

Awww Jean, that sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that. So close too. :sad2: I'm sure you are very proud of your DS. That's not right about those umpires. :mad:

Yes, we are very proud, he has had a great High School career, it's to bad to end it this way, he really wanted it to end in the state championships. I'm really going to miss his high school games, I've been his number #1 fan the last 4 years. Now it's time to move on, he begins college this fall and will be playing for a Jr college in North Carolina. New school, new team hope he's just as successful.

Yes, we are very proud, he has had a great High School career, it's to bad to end it this way, he really wanted it to end in the state championships. I'm really going to miss his high school games, I've been his number #1 fan the last 4 years. Now it's time to move on, he begins college this fall and will be playing for a Jr college in North Carolina. New school, new team hope he's just as successful.
Wow, moving on to bigger and better things! Good for him. And no matter what you'll always be his number #1 fan. :cheer2:

Great News!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

DD 2 Received a lovely package in the mail today from Missy1961 & her nieces!!

She Got:
My First Princess Doll Set - Ariel & Sea Star
Ariel Coloring Book
Tink Crayons
5 Packs of Princess Stickers
Princess Numbers & Counting Card Game
Princess Waterproof Bandages
Ariel Hair Brush
and
A bunch of Princess Fruit Snacks (she is eating some now) popcorn::

Thanks from Elizabeth for this wonderful package, she likes everything and she especially loves the Hair Brush, she has lots of hair and loves to brush it!!! princess:

Thanks Very Much for Sending Some Magic!!!pixiedust:

Great News!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

DD 2 Received a lovely package in the mail today from Missy1961 & her nieces!!

She Got:
My First Princess Doll Set - Ariel & Sea Star
Ariel Coloring Book
Tink Crayons
5 Packs of Princess Stickers
Princess Numbers & Counting Card Game
Princess Waterproof Bandages
Ariel Hair Brush
and
A bunch of Princess Fruit Snacks (she is eating some now) popcorn::

Thanks from Elizabeth for this wonderful package, she likes everything and she especially loves the Hair Brush, she has lots of hair and loves to brush it!!! princess:

Thanks Very Much for Sending Some Magic!!!pixiedust:

She is very welcome! I am glad she loved it. I liked the brush myself, it was so cute.

That IS great news!!! Sorry she had to wait so long, but I hope we'll see her in future exchanges. :)

And it sounds like a wonderful package from a wonderful elf. Thanks Missy! :hug:

That IS great news!!! Sorry she had to wait so long, but I hope we'll see her in future exchanges. :)

And it sounds like a wonderful package from a wonderful elf. Thanks Missy! :hug:

It was a pleasure! It was fun shopping for a little one, I haven't done that in a long time.

Well, it is sheer pandimonium at our house. Cassie's (DD4) elf package arrived today from JLitfin and it was amazing! Cassie said that it was better than Christmas!

It contained...
Bubbles
Art Paper
Princess Coloring Set Bag
Princess Pencil Bag
Some Princess Stamp Pens
Princess Gel Pen
Princess Watch with multiple faces!!!
A rock Candy Stick
Princess Chap Stick
Princess Stamp Markers
Plaind AND Peanut M&Ms
Princess Toy Cell Phone
Cinderella Lava Lamp Pen
Princess Playing Cards
AND!!!!
THe Coolest Cinderella Hoodie that I have ever seen!

She was so happy that her box got here, but when she opened it, she was blown away! THANK YOU!!!!

Well, it is sheer pandimonium at our house. Cassie's (DD4) elf package arrived today from JLitfin and it was amazing! Cassie said that it was better than Christmas!

It contained...
Bubbles
Art Paper
Princess Coloring Set Bag
Princess Pencil Bag
Some Princess Stamp Pens
Princess Gel Pen
Princess Watch with multiple faces!!!
A rock Candy Stick
Princess Chap Stick
Princess Stamp Markers
Plaind AND Peanut M&Ms
Princess Toy Cell Phone
Cinderella Lava Lamp Pen
Princess Playing Cards
AND!!!!
THe Coolest Cinderella Hoodie that I have ever seen!

She was so happy that her box got here, but when she opened it, she was blown away! THANK YOU!!!!

I am so glad it arrived, a young person shouldn't have to wait so long to receive. Tell her that she is very welcome and to enjoy everything in the box. I loved putting together this package, I have 3 teenage boys who were into action figures and trucks, so this was a lot of fun. princess: princess:

I get my package today! It was from schnerk, and it had some great stuff!

I got:
an Ariel iron on transfer (she has an 'attitude' face & it says 'Whatever')
6 pk of Princess erasers
3 pk of Princess mini frisbees
Princess "Royal Beauty Castle" with shower gel & soap
and a soft Belle doll.

I may (notice I said may) let my nieces play with my Belle doll.

thanks! I love it. :thumbsup2

Whoo hoo!!! YAY!! :cool1:

And that is the last of the elf packages. There are two other exchangers who never checked in to let me know if they received (or actually ever sent), so since I can't reach them, I have no choice but to call this exchange completed!! :cool1:

Thank you EVERYONE for playing along. :) And a special thanks to my elfs. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter