disney Pumpkin

eym

Mouseketeer
hey every one just got back from disneyland last week, an i was verry impressed with all the pumpkin. spacialy with the disney characters so wen my DD brought a pumpkin home, an she wanted me to carved it, i was like :woohoo: disney pumpkin. an after many sites trying to find a disney pattern an i found some an this is what we made after an 1hr. or so :yay:

note i have never carved a pumpkin before my verry 1st one if you have any pic of your carved pumpkin please show

4030326151_bfc1b3fc75.jpg

CUTE!!!!! We haven't carved yet this year, we aren't sure if we will or not. We may skip it this year. Which will be very very weird as we are a big Halloween family....

Love it! when I did one I just did Mickeys Silhouette yours is so much more detailed its really cool!

That is amazing!! My pumpkin was Jack Skellington and seems pretty dodgy compared to this one :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter