Disney Resorts to start charging parking fees....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they messing with the website? Now it says this:

Resort Hotels
Standard self-parking at Resort hotels is complimentary for Resort Guests. Valet parking is available at select Disney Deluxe Resorts for $25 per day.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/parking/

Go to each individual resort under amenities. Looks like they moved the bad news there where NO ONE will find it. I imagine the main parking page was changed because it's technically not in effect yet and they are trying to be shady. It better be back the 21st or they are misleading all potential guests.

IRONY .... took 3 years to fix and add 7DMT to the Rider Swap Page. Rider Swap page still says 2 guests why actual tickets say 3. So many places on website are years in the wait to be fixed ...

But when it comes to charging you more, they have updated the site on multiple pages twice in a day's time.

:rolleyes1

So, Disney is going to not charge me $13/night for resort parking but now its going to charge me $22/day to park at the parks.

Cause that is even better.

EDIT: And they changed it again. It's back on the page.

It never really went away, they took if off main and added it to each resorts page under amenities.

Think they are having way too many LapuLapus over there at IT.

I don't think they will reverse it .................. big question now is about driving to the parks.

It never really went away, they took if off main and added it to each resorts page under amenities.

I don't think they will reverse it .................. big question now is about driving to the parks.
If you're staying at a deluxe you almost have to if it's "free", I mean you're paying $2 more than joe day guy parking at the parks per day.

It is back on the main parking page now.

If you're staying at a deluxe you almost have to if it's "free", I mean you're paying $2 more than joe day guy parking at the parks per day.
Sounds like this would give them a reason to hike up parking prices at the theme parks again.

They wont be double dipping....

View attachment 309142

Maybe why they pulled the page earlier ... to reset this information.

Well that is good because ...
... many can't handle the bus system for a variety of reasons
... some won't ride the monorails
... and I predict if DHS buses leave the gondola resorts some will need to drive

Unless you count the fact that room rates were already so high, it's hard to think actual car park costs weren't already being charged! ;);)

Oh they were no doubt ...... because the rooms are very overpriced so the only way to justify is the perks that come with them.

... and I predict if DHS buses leave the gondola resorts some will need to drive

Oh they were no doubt ...... because the rooms are very overpriced so the only way to justify is the perks that come with them.

Are the DHS buses actually not going to be running to the gondola resorts? What about those folks who cannot or will not take a gondola, but are without a car?

You know the resorts on the gondola are going to get price hikes when it’s finished

Are the DHS buses actually not going to be running to the gondola resorts? What about those folks who cannot or will not take a gondola, but are without a car?

I personally think they will continue to have buses because many won't be able to ride (I'm not riding them) and I'm not confident with the number of resorts on it, the number of stations and changing that it will be highly efficient.

BUT quite a few on here argue that they will go away, just like the monorail resorts have to ride monorail to Epcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter