Disney School Supply ***sent/received***

I have a question for all of you:

We've gone shopping and can't find a whole lot of Disney school supplies (we have found some just not quite enough). So I'm wondering where you all picked your items out?

Thanks!!

babytrees said:

We've gone shopping and can't find a whole lot of Disney school supplies (we have found some just not quite enough). So I'm wondering where you all picked your items out?

Thanks!!

OK, we found notebooks, pencils with erasers, crayons, at wal mart, also big lots has mini notebooks, mechanical pencils, light-up pens, markers, pencils, stickers, among other things.

babytrees said:

Thanks!!

I had trouble finding things too. This past week, I was unable to get to either the Disney Store or WalMart so I did what I could at other stores. I ended up getting a little something Disney and putting it with other items that I just thought would be fun to have. Actually, for 1 of our Exchange buddies, I let DS pick things out since he is the same age as the buddy.

PixieDust32 said:
OK, we found notebooks, pencils with erasers, crayons, at wal mart, also big lots has mini notebooks, mechanical pencils, light-up pens, markers, pencils, stickers, among other things.

Sounds like I may need to try to hit those for DS at some point then. Guess I may have to try to get to WalMart next week.

My DD Allison got her exchange from Tink-or-Bell.
She got a Princesses pencil box, pencils, eraser & pencil sharpener.
Snow White note pad and Princesses notebook. Tinkerbell pencils,
ruler and 2 Princesses folders. And Kissables & Airheads.
Thank you very much. Allison likes everything!

PixieDust32 said:

Dang!! I was hoping to stay away from Wally World!! Thanks I'll go tonight after church.

I wish I had got interested in exchanges before the sign-ups for this one was over!! It sounds like you all had such a great time!

alli'smom said:
My DD Allison got her exchange from Tink-or-Bell.
She got a Princesses pencil box, pencils, eraser & pencil sharpener.
Snow White note pad and Princesses notebook. Tinkerbell pencils,
ruler and 2 Princesses folders. And Kissables & Airheads.
Thank you very much. Allison likes everything!

I wasn;t sure if 11 was beyond Princess age .... if it is the princess items (not the tink pencils airheads kissables) all go in that pink princess bag and are from K mart if she wants to exchange it for other items. I would not feel bad I am a 32 year old Princess lover so I am not the best judge! :cheer2:

We are getting our packages all packed up today. Hopefully I can get them all ready before the mail comes today. I'll post when they go for sure.

ok, ours are all packed, labeled and on the door step waiting for Mr. Mailman. :cool1:

:moped: Four packages are outta here!

My dd received her package today!

She was so excited and the house went crazy for her!

She received so much stuff!

three princess folders (Belle, Cinderella, Ariel)
three notebooks (Tink, Cinderella, and a purple one w/tanks tops all over it)
a Walt Disney World coloring book (which is soo cool!!) The cover is the same as her pressed penny book and she loves it!
a box of crayons, some glue, a snack pack (sandwich holder), and 24 pack of pencils.
Book covers in Ariel and Tink... awesome!
dalmation stickers,
princess pencils with erasers and sharpener, grips,
and a package of gold fish

thank you to mickeyfan2, Colleen!! My dd loves every bit of it!!

Good Ol Gal said:
My dd received her package today!

She was so excited and the house went crazy for her!

She received so much stuff!

three princess folders (Belle, Cinderella, Ariel)
three notebooks (Tink, Cinderella, and a purple one w/tanks tops all over it)
a Walt Disney World coloring book (which is soo cool!!) The cover is the same as her pressed penny book and she loves it!
a box of crayons, some glue, a snack pack (sandwich holder), and 24 pack of pencils.
Book covers in Ariel and Tink... awesome!
dalmation stickers,
princess pencils with erasers and sharpener, grips,
and a package of gold fish

thank you to mickeyfan2, Colleen!! My dd loves every bit of it!!

Glad that she liked everything. Now there is no reason not to get all As. :lmao:

We got BOTH our packages today. :cool1:

One is from Mickeyfan2 and the other is from Maureen in NC.

We didn't open them yet since DS is at camp right now, but it is really hard leaving them sitting in the hall. But I will be a good Mommy and wait. I will post again tonight after he has opened everything. :woohoo:

Thanks in advance to both of you!!

How cool, you have one month to go until school, my kids are back already :guilty:

my oldest of the 3 got her package today!
It came from Maureen in NC here is what she got!

Cinderella Pencils
Princess Gummies
Princess Journal
Princess sidewalk Chalk
eeyore mini address book and pencils
2 mini rolls of tape
Tink Light up Pen
Heart Pencil Sharpener
Mickey and Minnie Stickers'Princess Frisbee flyer
Princess stretchy book cover
Purse shaped frame
Cutest ever lime green purse sized note pad keychain
Candy Lipstick
Yellow Bouncy Ball
Flower ring

She is SO excited... when I told the girls we were doing an exchange I explained to them they would both get packages and they will show up different days and have different things they are good about each having their own stuff I just wanted them to know they both had something coming.
When Joey opened hers she said Oh MAN they gave my name to someone REALLY REALLY GOOD at this kind of stuff.

We got one today from DS of MickeyMamma.
Jack Sparrow notebook
Tow Matter notebook
Washable Markers
Crayons
Ruler
and a very sweet note. Alex is right now making a drawing for Andrew.
"Wow Mom, Andrew is very nice, I need to make a picture for him"
Thank you!!

AlexWyattMommy said:
We got one today from DS of MickeyMamma.
Jack Sparrow notebook
Tow Matter notebook
Washable Markers
Crayons
Ruler
and a very sweet note. Alex is right now making a drawing for Andrew.
"Wow Mom, Andrew is very nice, I need to make a picture for him"
Thank you!!
Yeah Alex!!

you tell Wyatt that I heard from a little birdy that his package should be there real soon :rolleyes1

mickeyfan2 said:
Glad that she liked everything. Now there is no reason not to get all As. :lmao:

truth be known, she really struggles in school and these supplies really perked her up about it! Thanks again!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter