Disney School Supply ***sent/received***

MickeyMamma said:
I am so glad that she liked everything. I wasn't sure what to send her and didn't want to send things that would be too babyish for her either so I went with things that I thought she would have fun with. And I was thinking about her locker with the dry erase board - just the right size. And well, I figured that teenage girls would like stuff with Jonny and Orlando on it.

Hope she has a great time starting high school!

thanks!! She loves the Princesses and like I said is obsessed with Pirates so you did great!!

We also got a package from Mickeyfan2 - Colleen!

In it we found
a big bag of Goldfish crackers which DD immediately ran off to eat
2 Cars spirals with hologram eyes
A snack packer for his sandwiches
A Nemo reading book which we have already read about 10 times
2 Cars bookcovers
A package of cute eraser toppers
Nemo stickers
2 writing tablets perfect since he need some more practice before school starts
Bottle of glue
Boxes of crayons and pencils
and a WDW Coloring book which DD has been "reading" all day

It was such a fun package to open and as you can see, they are already enjoying all their goodies!

Thank you Colleen, you did a GREAT job in picking out some fun things!

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:58 pm on August 07, 2006 in PORTER CORNERS, NY 12859 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Mailing my second package today. Thanks

MickeyMamma said:
We also got a package from Mickeyfan2 - Colleen!

In it we found
a big bag of Goldfish crackers which DD immediately ran off to eat
2 Cars spirals with hologram eyes
A snack packer for his sandwiches
A Nemo reading book which we have already read about 10 times
2 Cars bookcovers
A package of cute eraser toppers
Nemo stickers
2 writing tablets perfect since he need some more practice before school starts
Bottle of glue
Boxes of crayons and pencils
and a WDW Coloring book which DD has been "reading" all day

It was such a fun package to open and as you can see, they are already enjoying all their goodies!

Thank you Colleen, you did a GREAT job in picking out some fun things!
Glad that he and his sister liked everything. I love shopping for gifts for little kids.

Ours our going in the mail today
sorry it was last minute but hey that seems to work best for me :rolleyes: :blush:

we got our 2nd of 3 exchange packages (only Abby is left)

This time it was Ryans turn and MAN was he thrilled!
He got
A Cars Folder
A McQueen Pencil
A McQueen Eraser(that he is driving around)
A Ramone Eraser
A Mater Eraser
Piglet Kleenex
Mickey "You did it" stickers
Tink Jumbo Crayons
Buzz Lightyear drawing pad
Pirates Fruit Snacks (which he calls YO-Ho's as in Mom can I eat my Yo Ho's now)

Thank you SO much Elizabeth in Ohio! :lovestruc

I mailed out the last of my packages today. It's headed to Nottingham, PA. Wish I could have found some Robin Hood stuff to pack in that box! :rotfl:
The package went out priority and with a delivery confirmation, so Colleen, if you want the # just let me know.

Yesturday the mail lady tried to deliver a package to us but we were not home, so I'm not sure if it was Cora's package or not. Hopefully they will try again today!

Tink_Or_Belle said:
we got our 2nd of 3 exchange packages (only Abby is left)

This time it was Ryans turn and MAN was he thrilled!
He got
A Cars Folder
A McQueen Pencil
A McQueen Eraser(that he is driving around)
A Ramone Eraser
A Mater Eraser
Piglet Kleenex
Mickey "You did it" stickers
Tink Jumbo Crayons
Buzz Lightyear drawing pad
Pirates Fruit Snacks (which he calls YO-Ho's as in Mom can I eat my Yo Ho's now)

Thank you SO much Elizabeth in Ohio! :lovestruc
Yeah!! We're so glad that he liked everything. Travis really enjoyed shopping for a little guy. He picked out a pair of Buzz sandals, but I just didn't know if they would fit Ryan or not so I told him no (he said I was such a mean mom for that :rolleyes: )

Was there also a magic towel in there? Travis picked one out for him..did one of my guys confiscate it :scratchin

sunny_medford said:
I mailed out the last of my packages today. It's headed to Nottingham, PA. Wish I could have found some Robin Hood stuff to pack in that box! :rotfl:
We get that a lot, but so far a year of exchanges and nobody has actually send Robin Hood stuff. :teeth:

I will be looking for the package.

Kara recieved her package from Madison (good ol gal's DD) today and was she excited!!!

She recieved POTC fruit snacks, Princess colors, Princess stickers,Minnie stickers, 2Cinderella pencils, Princess multiplication and addition flashcards,Disney reward stickers,Princess eraser,nemo magic towel,Minnie and Mickey kleenex , Princess notebook, Belle folder, and Cinderella light up pen!!!

She also got a nice letter from Madison!!

Thank you so much!! :thanks:

NikiM20 said:
Kara recieved her package from Madison (good ol gal's DD) today and was she excited!!!

She recieved POTC fruit snacks, Princess colors, Princess stickers,Minnie stickers, 2Cinderella pencils, Princess multiplication and addition flashcards,Disney reward stickers,Princess eraser,nemo magic towel,Minnie and Mickey kleenex , Princess notebook, Belle folder, and Cinderella light up pen!!!

She also got a nice letter from Madison!!

Thank you so much!! :thanks:
:woohoo: Yeah! :woohoo: Madison has been asking and asking "did she get i?? did she get it??"

Erica got her exchange

unfortunatly she
got her anything in an envelope and school supply one and sock one today
and dumped them all together
so we are trying to figure out what went in what
hope we got it close

she got a tink notebook
princess crayons
highlighters
princess small journal
princess markers
princess pencils with sharpenr and erasers
multiplacation cards
and a tigger pen

thank you
i THINK this was from Ilse
but like i said she dumped it all together so i am not sure :confused3

kaylajr said:
Erica got her exchange

unfortunatly she

hope we got it close
WOW! That was one great mail day :cheer2:

Good Ol Gal said:
Yeah!! We're so glad that he liked everything. Travis really enjoyed shopping for a little guy. He picked out a pair of Buzz sandals, but I just didn't know if they would fit Ryan or not so I told him no (he said I was such a mean mom for that :rolleyes: )

Was there also a magic towel in there? Travis picked one out for him..did one of my guys confiscate it :scratchin

Nope its there I just missed typing it because he had it with him when I grabbed the package and typed... it has Bruce the Shark on it!

kaylajr said:
Erica got her exchange

unfortunatly she
hope we got it close

she got a tink notebook
princess crayons
highlighters
princess small journal
princess markers
princess pencils with sharpenr and erasers
multiplacation cards
and a tigger pen

thank you
i THINK this was from Ilse
but like i said she dumped it all together so i am not sure :confused3

LOL! How funny :rotfl: Yes I think that was from Ilse. You're welcome Erica.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter