Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NEW Glittery Purple 50th Anniversary Spirit Jerseys Arrive in Disney World

"We found this today at World of Disney in Disney Springs."

The front has the 50th logo in different shades of glitter

...and the back has Walt Disney World written with the same glittery coloring!

"There were a lot of these jerseys available in all different sizes when we found them this morning,
but that doesn’t mean they’ll stick around for long! You can get the Spirit Jersey for
$84.99"

What’s New In Hollywood Studios

Merchandise Updates:

Keystone Clothiers

At Keystone Clothiers, we spotted two new Marvel resin statues, including a Thor & Rocket Racoon Statue for $150

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Keystone-Clothiers-Thor-and-Rocket-Statuette-509x600.jpg

Thor and Rocket!

…and a Black Panther statue for $150!
Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Keystone-Clothiers-Statuette-Black-Panther-338x600.jpg

Black Panther!

Legends of Hollywood

Over at Legends of Hollywood, there’s a HUGE new collection of fuzzy loungewear based on different Disney characters including a Timothy Q. Mouse Zip Hoodie for $59.99

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Legends-of-Hollywood-Dumbo-Fuzzy-Zip-Hoodie-450x600.jpg

There was also a new Tigger loungewear set with a Tigger Pullover Hoodie for $69.99! This one features his signature phrase “Ta-ta for now” abbreviated on the front…

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Legends-of-Hollywood-Tigger-Fuzzy-Hoodie-1-450x600.jpg

Ta-ta for now!

…and Tigger peeking out on the back!

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Legends-of-Hollywood-Tigger-Fuzzy-Hoodie-450x600.jpg

Tigger!

There’s also a matching set of fluffy Tigger Pants for $49.99!

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Legends-of-Hollywood-Tigger-Fuzzy-Pants-450x600.jpg

Cute!

See online webpage article for more fuzzy fleece clothing.

Sunset Club Couture

Over at Sunset Club Couture, we found the new Fantasia Wishables for $14.99 each!

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Sunset-Club-Couture-Fantasia-Wishables-700x525.jpg

Ooo, new wishables!

The Majestic Theater

At the Majestic Theater, there’s a new Mickey Overalls Dress by Her Universe for $59.99!
Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Majestic-My-Universe-Denim-Dress-Overalls-338x600.jpg

Overalls + dress = fun!

We also spotted the 50th Anniversary Cinderella Castle Dooney for $298!

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Majestic-Cinderella-Castle-50th-Anniversary-Dooney-and-Bourke-Tote-700x394.jpg

Gorgeous!

Tatooine Traders

At Tatooine Traders, there’s a new Star Wars Zip Jacket featuring a holographic logo for $74.99!
Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Tatooine-Traders-Star-Wars-Reflective-Jacket-338x600.jpg

Shiny!

There are also two fun Boba Fett shirts: the Fett Up Shirt for $36.99

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Tatooine-Traders-Boba-Fett-Fett-Up-Shirt-338x600.jpg

Get it? Fett up!

…and the Boba Fett Bounty Hunter Shirt for $36.99!

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Tatooine-Traders-Boba-Fett-Shirt-Bounty-Hunter-338x600.jpg

Plus, two items restocked: the Stormtrooper Hat

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Tatooine-Traders-Stormtrooper-Hat-Restock-700x525.jpg

These bad boys are back!

…and the Jedi Academy Toy Lightsabers for $16.99 each!

Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Tatooine-Traders-Jedi-Academy-Lightsabers-Restock-700x525.jpg

Dok Ondar’s
Last time, we reported the mass disappearance of signature lightsabers (those are the fancy ones in the glass case) at Dok Ondar’s! Today, we’re happy to tell you that Ben Solo (A.K.A. Kylo Ren) and Princess Leia’s signature sabers are some of the first to return in Galaxy’s Edge. But they might sell out quickly.
Disney-World-Hollywood-Studios-Whats-New-Dok-Ondars-Ben-Solo-and-Leia-Lightsabers-700x525.jpg

Two lonely little lightsabers

I hope this is allowed, but I just scored the double flip Mickey waffle maker from WilliamsSonoma for $55 vs the $80 on ShopDisney. I don't think it is the "90th anniversary" one but it is a double flip and makes 3 mini waffles on each side. I bought the Golden waffle mix from Golden Malted direct a few days ago but they have it on WS also.

I canceled my shopdisney waffle maker order because it has been "in progress" for several days and then this deal from WilliamsSonoma popped up here on the dis. Saved myself $ (thanks cookies)

Thanks @karen4546
Mickey Mouse™ Double Flip Waffle Maker, Red & Black

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter