Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Preview-
Disney x Pandora Valentine’s Day 2022
(Disney Preview starts about halfway down webpage)

Pandora Disney Parks Valentine’s Day 2022
The following Pandora Disney Parks items were due to be released in 2021 but were delayed and now should be released in 2022.

Pandora Disney Parks
Mickey Mouse Passholder Charm
(799262C01)

I am not sure if this Disney Parks Mickey Mouse Passholder Charm will still be released as there have been changes on the Disney Passholder program. Passholder is a special pass used to enjoy celebrations and events at Disney Parks around the world. Decorated with orange and black enamel, this special Disney Parks exclusive charm features Mickey Mouse on one side and stones set to look like fireworks on the reverse.

Pandora Disney Parks
Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Teacup Charm
(799265C01)

Inspired by the Mad Tea Party ride, the Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Teacup Charm is my favorite of the the new Pandora Disney Parks charm. Mickey and Minnie Mouse sit together inside the giant teacup and share a sneaky kiss as they hold a red enamel heart. Bright pink enamel is hand painted in a heart design on the side of the teacup

Pandora Disneyland Paris
Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Eiffel Tower Charm
(390076C00)

Add a little joie de vivre to your bracelet with the Pandora Disneyland Paris Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Charm. Featuring one of the world’s most iconic couples on a romantic getaway to the City of Lights, this romantic charm is hand-finished with stones in heart-shaped settings and black and red enamel detailing. A pattern of cut our hearts decorates the side of the charm.

Last edited:
This source has been reliable but treat as RUMOR until we have official confirmation

Mickey the Main Attraction Is Coming In 2022!

Sneak Peek:
We don’t know all the details but we have been told there will be plush, ears, backpack, keys, and pins. Possibly Magicbands but with all the changes taking place with Magicbands, we may not see them in this collection.

From what we have been told, the first release is set to be in January and it will be Space Mountain themed! Here we can see the Ears and the mini backpack. The back of the years shows the 50th anniversary which makes me wonder if the entire collection will somehow be tied into the 50th?

The second release will be Pirates of the Caribbean and is currently set for February.
Of course, all the dates are subject to change because of everything going on in the shipping world.

FYI- The Shop Disney extra 20% off Twice Upon a Year sale posted above has several Dooneys and Disney Dress Shop items in it that the code works on. I haven't seen the codes work for those that often.

I'm hoping this means some good shirts like they had back in 2015 and 2016 with the classic Mickey pose. I have a bunch where it's Mickey dressed to look like a character from the attractions like Haunted Mansion, Mad Tea Party, Big Thunder Mountain, and so on.

Those actually sound amazing and something I would buy.

Those SM ears are pretty nifty :o

This source has been reliable but treat as RUMOR until we have official confirmation

Mickey the Main Attraction Is Coming In 2022!

Sneak Peek:
We don’t know all the details but we have been told there will be plush, ears, backpack, keys, and pins. Possibly Magicbands but with all the changes taking place with Magicbands, we may not see them in this collection.

From what we have been told, the first release is set to be in January and it will be Space Mountain themed! Here we can see the Ears and the mini backpack. The back of the years shows the 50th anniversary which makes me wonder if the entire collection will somehow be tied into the 50th?
View attachment 634420

The second release will be Pirates of the Caribbean and is currently set for February.
Of course, all the dates are subject to change because of everything going on in the shipping world.

View attachment 634421
Love the SM bag but doubt i will be able to get past the resllers online. Hoping for a small world design.

FYI- The Shop Disney extra 20% off Twice Upon a Year sale posted above has several Dooneys and Disney Dress Shop items in it that the code works on. I haven't seen the codes work for those that often.
Thank you for this! I had the D&B Santa Tails backpack in my cart this morning, and the 20% off code did not work. Backpack ordered!

Thank you for this! I had the D&B Santa Tails backpack in my cart this morning, and the 20% off code did not work. Backpack ordered!

Yes thanks everyone for enabling me to spend more money 💰😂

(Edit wrote wrong code 1st time )
FYI- On select purchases you can combined Disney visa discount along with ”Extra20” promo
(exclusions still apply)

Last edited:
What’s New at EPCOT: Merchandise Updates

Mexico Pavilion

In the Mexico Pavilion, we found some adorable shoulder plush! $19.99

New shoulder plush

Norway Pavilion

Next door in the Norway Pavilion, we found a keychain with a Norwegian-style Mickey Mouse charm.

Mickey Mouse keychain

This would make a fun addition to your park bag for $12.99!

United Kingdom Pavilion

Finally, in the United Kingdom Pavilion, we found this Mary Poppins mini tumbler!

Mary Poppins mini tumbler $19.99

It features Mary herself in the design and says “Practically perfect in every way.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter