Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot buy another coffee mug. I have no room for another coffee mug...
I found a solution for this! I bought a second Kuerig and freestanding storage shelf and put a coffee station near the bedrooms on the second floor of my house. Now I can own twice as many coffee mugs!☕
As a bonus, I don't have to interact with my family until I'm appropriately caffeinated.

Hollywood Studios Merchandise Update

Keystone Clothiers

Black Widow t-shirt for $36.99.

If you were a big fan of Marvel’s What If…? that premiered on Disney+ last year, then you’ll be happy to know that you can now buy figurines of some of the show’s most popular characters! These figurines are $29.99 each and all include little models of The Watcher.

A new Captain Marvel tee from Her Universe is now available too. It’s $36.99.

Guardians of the Galaxy Groot plush, available for $22.99.

Spider-Man plush for $22.99.

The Dark Room

New 50th Anniversary mystery pin set. It features pins that look like the golden Disney Fab 50 statues around the parks, and you can collect them for $21.99 each.

Turning Red MagicBand for $39.99.

Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

Tie fighter toy…

…then there’s a model of the Millennium Falcon…

You can buy them now for $17.99 each.

Rise of the Resistance magnet for $12.

Battle Droid set for $74.99 that features some of the most famous droids from Star Wars movies.

Tatooine Traders

New Fennec Shand Funko POP for $14.99.

Legends of Hollywood

The Stoney Clover Disney line has arrived.

We also spotted a brand-new Orange Bird t-shirtin here this week! It says “100% Sunshine” for $22.99.

Minnie Mouse onesie for $34.99.

Sprint To Get Your First Look at the runDisney Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Merchandise

The first collection of apparel we have to show you has been released in honor of those powerful participants who choose to take part in this epic challenge. In a deep ocean-blue color and featuring my personal favorite princess Moana, this kit is the perfect fit to wear as you reach your goals!

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-37.jpg

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-39.jpg

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-32.jpg

The dark blue t-shirt costs $38.99, whereas the vest, light t-shirt, and leggings each cost $39.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-4.jpg

The next collection is this beautiful set, which is designed to honor those who complete the impressive half marathon. 13.1 miles is such an impressive feat, definitely cause to treat yourself to some new workout gear!

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-7.jpg

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-5.jpg

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-2.jpg

Of this pink collection, the hooded top is $49.99, whereas the vest and leggings are $39.99 each.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-8.jpg

Of course, all the merchandise features the cool runDisney logo.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-41.jpg

This pretty t-shirt is exclusively for Annual Passholders competing in the races, and features Mulan, Moana, Cinderella, and Tiana.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-30.jpg

Perhaps the standout item of the apparel collection is this stunning purple hooded sweatshirt. Featuring Mulan, the hoodie has the powerful words “Run with Honor” printed proudly on the back, to help motivate you (and the people running behind you!) to keep going. It costs $94.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-10.jpg

MagicBands and pins! So many pins! Let’s inspect…

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-17.jpg

There’s this dazzling Mulan Half Marathon pin, which features the beautiful banner saying “Courageous” underneath. It costs $17.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-22.jpg

Half Marathon Weekend 2022 shield pin, featuring portraits of Mulan, Moana, Tiana and Cinderella, also costing $17.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-15.jpg

Matching the Mulan pin is this square Tiana pin, in celebration of the Enchanted 10k race. This one says “Tenacious” underneath, and also costs $17.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-13.jpg

If you love a bit of girl power, we think you’ll appreciate this fun glittery pin, which opens up to the slogan “Outrun any Prince”!

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-11.jpg

There’s also this cute design, which tells us to “Run with Honor.” These both cost $17.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-21.jpg

The front of the pin shows the words “This Princess Runs,” and opens up to reveal the beautiful portraits of Moana, Mulan, Cinderella, and Tiana.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-19.jpg

This pin is such a beautiful memento, and costs more at $36.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-43.jpg

This one isn’t Princess Weekend-specific, but we’re also loving this 2022 limited-release runDisney pin, which features the slogan “Every Mile is Magic”!

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-33.jpg

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-42.jpg

Also in the collection is this pretty blue water bottle, which costs $49.99. After all, hydration is super important!

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-28.jpg

Mickey-shaped car magnetith 13.1 miles and the phrase “I Did It!” printed proudly on the front, everyone in town will know what a superstar runner you are! The magnet cost $9.99.

run-disney-princess-merch-22-peak-26.jpg

FYI-Members of Disney Movie Insiders:
The Walt Disney World Resort Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Opening Day Pin is coming to Rewards March 1 at 9am PT (12PM EST)
Disney Movie Insiders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter