Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funko.com
Pops! with Purpose!
Gather around Wilderness Explorer friends! Pop! Carl Fredricksen, from Disney and Pixar’s UP, is here with the baby Snipes to educate Wilderness Explorers of all ages about the Ed Asner Family Center in partnership with Pops! With Purpose. Vinyl figure is approximately 4.5-inches tall.

For each of these items sold through December 31, 2024, Funko will donate $10 to the Ed Asner Family Center, to support their mission of promoting self-confidence and balance for neurodivergent individuals and their families via inclusive day camps, expressive arts, and vocational enrichment programs. The minimum contribution guaranteed to Ed Asner Family Center from this product is $50,000.

1709921451043.png1709921733563.png
1709921790010.png

Last edited:
I do not need another jacket, I do NOT need another jacket.

BTW, it looks like they're live now. I have not yet put it in the shopping cart. Maybe it will sell out before my willpower runs out...
Ha! There isn't anything that I really want right now, but I have 23% off as a D23 member so I'm really tempted to go looking for something, lol

Funko.com
Pops! with Purpose Pop!
Gather around Wilderness Explorer friends! Pop! Carl Fredricksen, from Disney and Pixar’s UP, is here with the baby Snipes to educate Wilderness Explorers of all ages about the Ed Asner Family Center in partnership with Pops! With Purpose. Vinyl figure is approximately 4.5-inches tall.

For each of these items sold through December 31, 2024, Funko will donate $10 to the Ed Asner Family Center, to support their mission of promoting self-confidence and balance for neurodivergent individuals and their families via inclusive day camps, expressive arts, and vocational enrichment programs. The minimum contribution guaranteed to Ed Asner Family Center from this product is $50,000.

View attachment 840175View attachment 840179
View attachment 840180

Thank you SO much for posting this!! Two times this week now, you've posted something that I am so thrilled to know about. My sister collects Kevin things, so we're ordering this right now. Thank you SO much!!!

DL
Disney Hype Beast - Instagram

New Star Wars Asajj Ventress Limited Edition Lightsaber Set available at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities. Retail $400.
1709982274527.png

New Hydrangea Mini Backpack by @loungefly available at the Emporium and at the World of Disney. Retail $98.
1709982321480.png

New Tinker Bell Glass and Dish available at the China Closet, and new Peter Pan Ornament available at Plaza Point.
1709982369141.png

New Darth Vader and Kylo Ren shirt available at First Order Cargo. Retail $39.99.
1709982414470.png

New Stitch 12lbs weighted blanket available at the Emporium. Retail $84.99.
1709982455748.png

New Finding Nemo merchandise available at the World of Disney.
1709982516251.png

New Ratatouille Graphic Tee for adults available at the World of Disney. Retail $34.99.
1709982551767.png

Disney World Removes Mention of 10% Disney Visa Cardholder Discount for Savi’s Workshop

After publishing an update to the Savi’s Workshop webpage last month that said Disney Visa Cardmembers could receive a 10% discount for the experience, Disney World has removed mention of the discount. It’s possible that Disney World published the discount in error. We stopped by Disney’s Hollywood Studios and spoke with Cast Members at the location who confirmed that there is no discount currently available at Savi’s Workshop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter