• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love Your Melon-
Your favorite Star Wars™ and The Mandalorian™ characters return this week in our newest Star Wars x Love Your Melon: Holiday Release!
Get ready for brand new styles and colors for the whole family coming this Thursday, December 16th at 10 AM Central Time (11AM EST).
Preview now at: Love Your Melon.com
Check out the preview for the complete collection

This thread should come with a warning: FOLLOWING THIS THREAD COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR WALLET...I didn't even want Disney stuff until I started following this thread. :rotfl2:

Looks like my husband is joining you. I was told that if I don't procure this backpack (for me) and the matching pin (for him), he would not be a happy camper.

I guess us weird early 00s kids who love the weird early 00s movies are finally making our purchasing power known to Disney.

Looks like my husband is joining you. I was told that if I don't procure this backpack (for me) and the matching pin (for him), he would not be a happy camper.

I guess us weird early 00s kids who love the weird early 00s movies are finally making our purchasing power known to Disney.
❤ Happy to see "Disney's Atlantis" getting some attention

FYI: here is the pin @Princess Madeleine mention- Disney Atlantis Chibi Milo & Kida Enamel Pin - BoxLunch Exclusive

Just for fun- a few more "Disney's Atlantis" items:
(The crystal glows in the dark!)

Hey @ZellyB,
At this time, I personally have not purchased an item from Loungefly's Stitch Shoppe but hope to change that soon.
So, like you I searched to see what I could find:
1.) Here is a blog review of one woman's experience:
Review: Stitch Shoppe by Loungefly
2.) My takeaway after reading a few other reviews- following the sizing chart
3.) Contact customer service and communicate your concerns before purchasing: Loungefly- Contact or cs@loungefly.com
4.) Return Policy- FAQ Don't know about you but I hate having to pay return shipping when a purchase doesn't work out. I was reading Loungefly/Stitch Shoppes return policies and
my understanding is they will pay for return shipping on "apparel" (not on accessories). I'm usually willing to take a chance with free return shipping😂🤣😂 but that's me. You have to make the right decison for yourself.

"All apparel must be returned unused and in original packaging with all original tags attached and must include the enamel pin with the garment in order to qualify as a return.
Please email CS@loungefly.com with your order number and reason for return, and we will provide a shipping label. The cost of return shipping will be covered by Loungefly."

Did you reach the same conclusion? Of course you may wish to verify the free return shipping for apparel with customer service.
Sorry I wasn't more helpful... let us know how it goes.
Thank you so much for the reply and the link to the review. That was very helpful and I agree with your conclusions on the shipping. Since return shipping seems to be included (and the skirt is on sale :) ) I may just take a chance. I really appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter