Disney Springs Hotels Bus Information

We stayed at Hilton LBV a few weeks ago (loved the location!) and their bus schedule was as follows:

Departing to Parks:
MK- 7:15, 8:15, 9:15, 10:15
EP- 10:15, 11:15
AK- 7:15, 9:15
HS- 8:15, 11:15

Return from Parks:
MK- 7:15, 8:30
EP- 9:30, 10:00
AK- 6:30, 7:30
HS- 6:45, 8:15

I'm sure that MK has later return times now that fireworks are back.

we are considering his hotel (and palace)

did the busses fill? If so what happened?

Does anyone have any tips for someone using an ECV and taking a Disney Springs resort bus to the parks? I may end up at the Doubletree, but plan on having a scooter for this trip. Any advice?

We stayed 7 ngts at the Disney Springs Holiday Inn. They and several other Hotel Plaza Blvd hotels currently contract with a company called Fabulous Busses. Guests of the hotels go to that company's website to reserve space on the timed shuttles. Guests are given a promo code by the hotel which knocks down the cost to $0. You can go on the company's website to learn about the timing of the shuttles, etc.

We stayed 7 ngts at the Disney Springs Holiday Inn. They and several other Hotel Plaza Blvd hotels currently contract with a company called Fabulous Busses. Guests of the hotels go to that company's website to reserve space on the timed shuttles. Guests are given a promo code by the hotel which knocks down the cost to $0. You can go on the company's website to learn about the timing of the shuttles, etc.

Thank you so much for this info. We're staying at Holiday Inn in April!!

Does anyone have any recent experience they could share about the timing of transportation form DS hotels to the parks?

Our experience was back in April. The buses were just OK. I didn't like the waiting because they do not run that frequently. As crazy mom mentioned above you booked your bus through "Fabulous Buses". After a few trips we found ourselves using Lyft to get to the parks and to get back to the hotel.

Does anyone have any recent experience they could share about the timing of transportation form DS hotels to the parks?
I stayed at the Wyndham LBV in July. As noted, the bus company is Fabulous Busses. They tell you to make reservations, which was easy, but they didn't even look at my phone.

I thought the bus was convenient in the morning - I just figured what time I wanted to leave (they left on the hour). Note that the MK bus goes to the TTC. It might not be the best option if you're on a super-tight RD schedule (but then, neither are Disney busses), but the earliest busses were plenty early for RD. I was only there two days - once to visit MK and once resort hopping (took the bus to the TTC to start out at the Poly).

Coming back to the hotel I didn't take the bus, because it's less convenient to manage timing to get to the bus stop (at the TTC) at a specific time (also once per hour) and I didn't want to be hanging out in the parking lot waiting. I just took Disney busses to DS and walked back to the hotel. I was also prepared to Uber/Lyft, but I never really felt the need.

I stayed at the Wyndham LBV in July. As noted, the bus company is Fabulous Busses. They tell you to make reservations, which was easy, but they didn't even look at my phone.

I thought the bus was convenient in the morning - I just figured what time I wanted to leave (they left on the hour). Note that the MK bus goes to the TTC. It might not be the best option if you're on a super-tight RD schedule (but then, neither are Disney busses), but the earliest busses were plenty early for RD. I was only there two days - once to visit MK and once resort hopping (took the bus to the TTC to start out at the Poly).

Coming back to the hotel I didn't take the bus, because it's less convenient to manage timing to get to the bus stop (at the TTC) at a specific time (also once per hour) and I didn't want to be hanging out in the parking lot waiting. I just took Disney busses to DS and walked back to the hotel. I was also prepared to Uber/Lyft, but I never really felt the need.
Hi! What did you think of overall of the Wyndham? I'm trying to decide where to stay for a conference (at the Gaylord) that is work budget friendly, my DD(22) would want to hang during the day, and close enough to Disney Springs to walk. I've narrowed down to the Wyndham or the Holiday Inn (work budget is the biggest decider).

Hi! What did you think of overall of the Wyndham? I'm trying to decide where to stay for a conference (at the Gaylord) that is work budget friendly, my DD(22) would want to hang during the day, and close enough to Disney Springs to walk. I've narrowed down to the Wyndham or the Holiday Inn (work budget is the biggest decider).
It was basic but fine. Location was fantastic - just a quick walk over the bridge to DS. The lobby is big and open with ample seating, and there's a small bar area in one corner - one evening I had a drink and read a book there after escaping a rainstorm. I was in the garden wing, close to the lobby. The room was basic and could use updating, but everything was clean and in good working order. I didn't check out the pool or anything else. I'd stay there again.

It's been about four years since we stayed... at that point I was thinking it really needed some updating. We too stayed in a Garden Wing (there are really two resorts in one), which is generally cheaper than the tower. I would stay there again, if I were in the market for a room in that price range. We did a Hotwire Hot Rate - we didn't know the resort just the location, but were happy with what we got.

Do you know if there are links to movies by the pool or other activities at these hotels? We will be at Wyndham in 2 weeks.

Ok, has anyone ever tried using Disney Transportation at either DS or SS while staying at a DS area hotel? The walk from Palace to the Congress bus stop at SS is only 15 minutes. Is it possible to go over there and get on a bus to get to a park, or is DS closed to walk through at 7 am? It seems like the new DS hotel shuttles are inconvenient, and this looks like a good solution. Thoughts?

Ok, has anyone ever tried using Disney Transportation at either DS or SS while staying at a DS area hotel? The walk from Palace to the Congress bus stop at SS is only 15 minutes. Is it possible to go over there and get on a bus to get to a park, or is DS closed to walk through at 7 am? It seems like the new DS hotel shuttles are inconvenient, and this looks like a good solution. Thoughts?
Walking from DS hotels to DS requires going through security. I don't know if security is open at 7a. I don't know if you can bypass security and walk to SS.

I'd either take ride share or the earliest bus from my hotel.

Edited to add the garden wing part of the hotel gets horrible reviews, the tower room reviews are reasonably good.

Walking from DS hotels to DS requires going through security. I don't know if security is open at 7a. I don't know if you can bypass security and walk to SS.

I'd either take ride share or the earliest bus from my hotel.

Edited to add the garden wing part of the hotel gets horrible reviews, the tower room reviews are reasonably good.
I've stayed there before. Always in the tower and the rooms are great. Thanks for the info!

I don't know the "official" answer but yes this is possible. I've done it many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter