Disney Springs Hotels Bus Information

You don't have to pass through security to walk from the DS hotels to SSR.
Do you have any tips for getting on a not full bus? I know Congress Park is the second to last stop. Would you walk to Grandstand (The First Stop) or just get there earlier to get on the bus?

Do you have any tips for getting on a not full bus? I know Congress Park is the second to last stop. Would you walk to Grandstand (The First Stop) or just get there earlier to get on the bus?
Sorry, I can't answer that - no relevant experience!

Our experience was back in April. The buses were just OK. I didn't like the waiting because they do not run that frequently. As crazy mom mentioned above you booked your bus through "Fabulous Buses". After a few trips we found ourselves using Lyft to get to the parks and to get back to the hotel.
How much does it cost to go to a park on average using Lyft?

You're way overthinking this stuff. You're essentially adding 20-40 minutes to the trip just to avoid walking a couple hundred feet. Unless you have severe mobility issues, you're overcomplicating what really is simple.

Here's a quick and dirty edit of a Bing Map:
epcot-transportation-lettered.jpg

A: Epcot Entrance
B: Monorail Station
C: Approximate Location of Disney Springs Hotels Bus Stop
D-G: Locations of Disney Resort Bus Stops

The Disney Springs Hotels bus location is only about 20 yards from some of the Disney Resorts bus stops. So, you're not walking that much further than some guests staying on-site. The only major difference between the two is that the Disney Springs Hotels bus location isn't covered.

I've never experienced anything like what you quoted. I've never seen a Disney Springs Hotels bus more 5 minutes late. If you are in the correct location, you will never be waiting over an hour for a bus.

Are you sure you weren't reading about Disney Resort buses? A few weeks back, I experienced the annoyance of seeing three buses heading to the "wrong" location before my bus came. But, that was Disney Transportation at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Hi. I feel like you are super knowledgeable but I understand it’s been a while and things might have changed but we are staying at Wyndham lake buena vista. Where do you suggest we catch the bus? We don’t mind a walk at all just the quickest route to the parks.
Thanks!

Have you done this before DS added security and that early in the am?
Not sure when they added security, I think I just bypassed that and walked along the sidewalk past it all , I believe that walkway goes around the springs itself, past where the old bus stops used to be-toward the boat docks and onward toward SS. I've walked it in morning and back again in evening. I may be misremembering but I never even thought to worry about that.

I’m not sure if this is updated since the info is from 2018. Can someone tell me the best, quickest option to the parks from Wyndham lake buena vista Disney springs? Here now. I went on last night to book the bus to animal kingdom and the only option was 9am or later. So we missed our rope drop chance. There has to be a trick. Is walking to Saratoga Congress park the better option?
We don’t mind walking, we want the quickest option to the parks without stopping at a ton of parks before getting to ours

Update to my question earlier. If you go before Disney Springs opens, you may not be able to walk to Saratoga as they block off the stairs. A cast member though told a security cast member and let us walk outside of security to Saratoga Springs. I would not risk it, but after opening it is definitely possible and a great way to return to your resort after closing. It’s also outside of security.

Has anyone used the shuttle bus at Drury Plaza? Wondering if it will get us to the park in time for Early entry?

The first post needs an update as Best Western has been replaced by Drury Plaza
There is no moderator here and it's not a sub-forum they pay much attention to. We tried years ago to get the ability to update or have pinned posts that could be updated as needed - but it's just not a priority. And in that process the OP who started this information post for us left the DIS community a few years ago.

Stayed at the Wyndham Garden in Lake Buena Vista on hotel plaza boulevard Feb 27th - Mar 2nd and here is the bus info. They used Fabulous buses & Tours for their transfers. You got a code from the hotel to enter when you checked in so it waved the fees. Buses started at 7:00am in the morning. MK and AK had their own buses. EP and HS shared a bus with HS being dropped off first in the morning.

Link to the website.
https://www.fabulousbuses.com/hotel-theme-park-shuttles/

1710027049048.jpeg

Stayed at the Wyndham Garden in Lake Buena Vista on hotel plaza boulevard Feb 27th - Mar 2nd and here is the bus info. They used Fabulous buses & Tours for their transfers. You got a code from the hotel to enter when you checked in so it waved the fees. Buses started at 7:00am in the morning. MK and AK had their own buses. EP and HS shared a bus with HS being dropped off first in the morning.

Link to the website.
https://www.fabulousbuses.com/hotel-theme-park-shuttles/

View attachment 840484

So if you use a scooter at the parks you cannot use this bus service? It is wheelchairs only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter