• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Springs Reopening Updates

Speaking of hypocrisy, I wonder if the Dis will be there to cover it. Didn't the owner say it's not safe to go out?

actaully what Pete Werner has said is that he personally wont be there and he is not asking any of the Podcast team to go either. Each of the podcast team can make their own decision to go or not. The other owners of Dreams Unlimted Travel, Kevin and John have said the same thing

Be interesting to see how many visitors wear masks to get into the area and then take them right off once they get inside, just to see what happens.

Seems like there a a lot more opening at DS tomorrow than at City Walks opening. I am definitely going to try and watch @yulilin3 live stream tomorrow If I can.

I think that will be more common in the parks. Most people entering DS will have an end goal of food so they know they won’t have masks on that long.

That's exactly where we're at. To just walk around aimlessly (without a vested interest) doesn't appeal to me.

Seems like there a a lot more opening at DS tomorrow than at City Walks opening. I am definitely going to try and watch @yulilin3 live stream tomorrow If I can.
That’s because DS has a lot more than CW. CW really only has 2-3 shopping stores now at this point and is mainly restaurants (still much less than DS has).

For those interested, I'll be live streaming on my personal fb page at 11am tomorrow, if you want to watch there's a link in my signature

Would love and will try to watch if I am home - I am assuming I can go to the link and watch it a bit later if I am not home? Just click on the link?

Did either of you actually watch the video Tim made?

I just watched it. Genuine and informative as usual but nothing that made me laugh out loud. Wait, there was one point where he's walking on the wrong side of a narrow bridge while describing the purpose of the arrows. He admonishes himself when he realizes his mistake. I did chuckle at that.

Love the Tracker videos and love anything with Pete in it. Bonus points when Pete's dogs are in the background.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter