Disney-themed "tacky lights"?

StampMom

<font color=9999FF>MK will always be the "real" WD
Does anyone happen to know where I might be able to find some Disney-themed "tacky lights" for my camper? (Mickey heads or something along those lines?) We are getting sooo excited about our trip to FW in February, and want to make sure our camper is appropriately "decked out!"

TIA for any ideas or suggestions!

I've found them at Target. Last year we found a Mickey set and this year got a Pooh set. There are 10 lights and 5 plastic light covers in each set.

Have a great time!

Barbara
160 days to go

Hi, I don't know how to insert links into these messages. Anyway, there's a website called "cheesylights.com". I saw the best camper lights on that site. As a joke, I actually purchased the Budweiser can lights for DH.

Originally posted by david b carter
you can find Disney Mickey Mouse Party Lights at http://kangarooblue.7p.com/disney_mickey_mouse_party_lights.html
:) have a good trip in feb, we will arrive on feb 16 and can't wait .

Thanks for all the replies! I think I may go ahead and order these that David suggested! I'm just so "shopped out," I love the idea of buying online instead of going to the store! (Although Target probably has all their Christmas lights on sale... wonder if they have them at target.com?)

I did check out cheesylights.com -- love that site! Unfortunately, I didn't see any Disney lights.

David, we'll be checking out on the 16th, so I guess we probably won't see you, unless we pass each other as you're arriving and we're leaving. We can't wait either!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter