Disney to re open Tree Houses summer of 09

Do you have to be a DVC member to stay in one of the DVC hotels? Or can people reserve a room in Bay Lake Tower just like they would at the CR?

Yes, you can rent DVC units on a cash basis directly from Central Reservations.

You can also rent points from DVC members. (You arrange this with the member directly, you give them money and they make the reservation in your name. Could be risky, but VERY reasonable way to get a DVC villa.)

Making them thru CRO though is dependent on availability. Something tells me there is not going to be much availability with these.

Theres a forum here on DIS where people sell, buy & trade DVC points if youre looking to get a few extra points to complete your needed total.

When we took the boat from Port Orleans to DTD over Labor Day weekend, we saw the new foundations & wondered what was going on. Now, I know! Thanks!

When we took the boat from Port Orleans to DTD over Labor Day weekend, we saw the new foundations & wondered what was going on. Now, I know! Thanks!

They had the forms built at the end of July...so not a lot of progress since then..:confused:

We can't wait to stay at teh tree houses that I think is the tipping point on us buying our next add on at SSR again rather than AKLV.

I have looked into the DVC and I am waiting on my packet of information and DVD. This could strongly influence my choice. Family of 7 fits nicely!!!
Loretta

I have looked into the DVC and I am waiting on my packet of information and DVD. This could strongly influence my choice. Family of 7 fits nicely!!!
Loretta

We are in teh same boat we are a family of 6 and the DVC accomodations work splendidly for our family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter