Disney Trivia

Qmaz246

DIS Veteran
I like trivia, and stumping people.........and therefore, I want to start a Trivia game where a user asks a question, and others try to answer. No Google, because it's not fun that way. Even if you don't think your answer is entirely right, guess anyway (I mean, this is all for Post Count anyway, right?). I will start, and then choose which right answer will be the next person to give a question. And it'll keep going on this way.

First Question: What is Donald Duck's Middle Name? :confused3

Remember: :sad2: Googling is frowned upon, and it takes the fun out of it.

This game looks fun and since no one posted the next question I will if that's ok.

What animation sequence was always Walt's personal favorite?

Thanks for bumping, I'm not going to answer, hopefully to bring in more people.

was it when Aurora and Phillip were dancing and her dress kept changing colors? (really random guess lol)

Okay. What is the only animal on the tree of life that actually has a name? (bonus: why?)

For some reason I'm thinking it's the hippo

Edit: oh wait, no. I think it's the monkey on the inside, and does it have something to do with Jane Goodall

Congratulations to disneygirl520, you get to ask the next question, but in the future, to give more users chances to win. I'm' going to stay that editing your post isn't allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter