Disney Trivia

In the Disney musical Newsies on Broadway, who is the only newsie to have been portrayed by three different permanent replacements?

Hi- the answer was Jojo, but I'm on my way to camp so I wouldn't be able to validate a winner for this one. Someone else just ask a new question please xo

Early in the creative process, before her final look was decided, designers considered giving Elsa what unique trait?

DisneyDancer13 said:
Early in the creative process, before her final look was decided, designers considered giving Elsa what unique trait?

A rocking moehawk.

In the concept art there are designs when she has black hair and is supposed to be evil, and then there is one where she's in this weird suit completely snow flakey but I don't know how to explain it.

In the concept art there are designs when she has black hair and is supposed to be evil, and then there is one where she's in this weird suit completely snow flakey but I don't know how to explain it.

You're on the right track! It is a unique physical feature. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter