Disney & vera bradley

Ugh! I hope they restock before I'm there in 6 days. Any updates on what's in stock at Uptown Jewelers in MK?

I was just there yesterday and they had a bunch in stock at Uptown Jewelers in both patterns. No wristlets but they had pretty much everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks everyone..was hoping to just go to DTD as we are doing the food and wine and did not want o go to MK. How about HS do they have any??

Laura

There are rumors of a blue pattern coming out later this year.

My sister is there now 730 EST. This is what she just texted me.
I'm at Downtown Disney and there's nothing black left in vera Bradley expect cosmetic bags and large tots

Aw:(
I am coming Oct 18 and really had hoped to get a new Vera for myself...

I'm just frustrated that they won't hv any when I get there next week yet there are people on eBay selling the ones they bought for big bucks. I guess I'll just hv to wait til the spring as I want to "see" the patterns on the items before I buy one.

Eeyore's My Favorite said:
I'm just frustrated that they won't hv any when I get there next week yet there are people on eBay selling the ones they bought for big bucks. I guess I'll just hv to wait til the spring as I want to "see" the patterns on the items before I buy one.

I feel the exact same way! Based on the number of bags being sold on eBay, it doesn't look like there was a limit on how much one person could buy. I like to pick out my bags to make sure the layout of the pattern is just right, so I don't want to order from the Disney website. We're coming down in two weeks, and I was really hoping to pick up a bag, but it sounds like they're pretty picked over. They're probably holding back their remaining inventory at this point for the website, since they're supposed to be available later this month.

Bummer but thanks for the answers. Was hoping to get one next week but it sounds like I am going to be missing out as I want the black pattern. Will go over to DTD and MK to see what they have left. Again thanks.

Laura

Ugh! My wife is looking forward to these bags and has a girlfriend that wants her to bring her one back. Hopefully they will have plenty in stock in 9 days.

Fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter