• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Character Meet n Greet???

hip said:
This is one of the special perks for the 50th celebration, so yes, you should be able to do it in July and August this year. The Meet n Greet takes place in Ariel's Grotto during the first 1 1/2 hours that CA is open. You show up at the door, show your Disney Visa, and you are allowed to go downstairs to meet the characters and have a photo op. The Disney photographer will take your photo and give you a voucher for a free 5x7. The characters rotate between Mickey, Goofy and Chip and Dale. Sometimes you get Mickey or Goofy, sometimes they are together. We had great character interaction. It's a private meet n greet, so only one family is allowed with the characters at a time. When we were there, it wasn't busy, so we weren't rushed along. We also took some photos with our own camera and the Disney photographer took some with our camera too. While we were there (1st week in June) the CM said they had about 20 families per day. She said on busy days they've had up to 180 families. I imagine on those days, the families are moved along a little more quickly.

This is a great perk, and well worth the walk across the park.

Tricia

Thanks for the info! Now if I can just get my family together that early in the morning. We are more night owls.

Steph :wave:

We just got back and we did this one morning and it was great!! We got our pics with Goofy and Mickey and the kids really enjoyed the interaction - there was no one there so we took our time and got lots of great pics. I wish we would have done it more then one day though - the pic turned out great! So if you have a Disney Visa definately take advantage of this!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter