Disney Visa holder received $40 gift card offer for DVC online tour

I received my gift card today at lunch from Fed Ex!

The postcard with the offer says the gift card will be mailed out 30 days from when I make the call. Wondering if this was your experience? We're 50 days out so I need to get on this so it comes in time. Would hate for it to be waiting for us after we get back! :sad:

The postcard with the offer says the gift card will be mailed out 30 days from when I make the call. Wondering if this was your experience? We're 50 days out so I need to get on this so it comes in time. Would hate for it to be waiting for us after we get back! :sad:

It took 12 days for my card to arrive. When I called I was told it was taking between two to three weeks for the gift card to be sent. The call only took 10minutes and I was not pressured in any way. I was sent a very nice DVC packet to read. It also had a DVC coloring book for my daughter. It was worth my 10 minutes for the $40 gift card. Wish I could afford to join DVC.

It took 12 days for my card to arrive. When I called I was told it was taking between two to three weeks for the gift card to be sent. The call only took 10minutes and I was not pressured in any way. I was sent a very nice DVC packet to read. It also had a DVC coloring book for my daughter. It was worth my 10 minutes for the $40 gift card. Wish I could afford to join DVC.

Great, thanks for the reply! :)

I just made the call and it was no pressure at all. My guide was very nice. I asked about GF DVC and he said that it is scheduled to open in the fall, but they had not been given any information as of yet. He did say that they have a promo going with AKL with a points cost of $135 per point and that you would only have to buy 100 points instead of the usual 160. He also said you get 4 5 day park hoppers. I did not ask him if that was just one time or if it was for a certain number of years. My brother bought BWV when they first started DVC and he got several years worth of tickets.

One more question before I call...the postcard says it's an "on line tour." Does this mean I'll need to be at a computer when I call?

One more question before I call...the postcard says "on line tour." Does that mean I need to be at a computer when I call?

I got the offer and called - they really didn't even talk to me , just took down basic info, transferred me to someone else who said it would be mailed to me. Got the packet a few days later and the fedex with the giftcard arrived yesterday (maybe week - 10 days)

No pressure. Lots of info. :yay:

Just wanted to chime back in...made the call on 5/24. The CM was very friendly. Call took about 10mins. Received a packet of brochures a few days later. Got our gift card 6/03. :woohoo: Looking forward to using it on our upcoming trip!

This is exciting. What is the number to call for anyone who didn't receive the offer. Is it the Disney Visa # or the Disney Vacation number?

I called May 17th and I still haven't gotten my gift card. Guess I am going to have to call and see what's up.

I received this offer, the man I spoke with didn't even make me stay on the phone, he sent me a link and I did the tour online. It only took 2 weeks to get my gift card. The only hassle was it was sent UPS requiring a signature, had to go way out of my way to pick it up. But worth it!

I called back on June 17th spoke with my Guide, he said he would reissue the card. I still have NOT received it. I guess I'm not going to get it. I have been on a waiting list for 100 points at SSR and I haven't heard a word from my guide since I called in on June 17th. I guess since I told him I wasn't interested in VGF or AKV he isn't interested in the sale!!

I would love to get this offer. I will have to look it up and see what can be done to get it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter