Disney Visa Rewards $200 Offer

ChezaBelle

Earning My Ears
I am planning my first trip to WDW in June!!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited that I just can't stand it! I want to do the best that I can on this trip.

I received an offer for the $200 gift card after spending $500 in the first 3 months in the mail last month. Apparently, I have tossed it in the trash! :(

My question is... Is there any way I can get another offer? Is there some code I might be able to find to get the offer? I feel terrible! That would have been an additional $200 for souvenirs!

Depending on your spending habits, look into the Chase Sapphire or Barclay Arrival+ card, they are both offering $400 now vs $200, and they have better point earnings, especially on travel. I just got the Barclay card and I got the 40,000 points within a few days of making the necessary purchases.

I will definitely look into the Chase Sapphire card. I was really wanting the Disney Visa to get 6 mo 0% on the vacation package and the savings while in the park. The $200 would have been a bonus. We are considering additional trips in the future.

I think I saw that people can offer referral codes for the $200, maybe someone else here will know what I'm talking about?

Would anyone happen to know any details about the referrals??? I would be very interested in one! Thank you!!!

I got this offer in my mail today, which is perfect timing because I was going to get one for our trip in September anyway. My question is, if I am reading the offer right, I can put my airline tickets on this Disney Visa, turn around and pay it off right away, and still get the $200 gift card? Does anyone know how long it takes to get the gift card?? Thanks

It says "After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your Disney Gift Card."

Is this typically a REALLY good offer for the Disney Rewards Visa? I got it in the mail today and thought that was a pretty good deal... I never would have thought to get it otherwise. I'm pretty good about credit. I don't think their rewards dollars program is that great, so I would probably just open it and spend $500 to get the gift card. Then I'd just purchase one or two things on the card after that until the trip.

This is the highest gift card value I have known to be offered on the DRV. I am so bummed I tossed that last month with the grocery flyer :sad:

This is the highest gift card value I have known to be offered on the DRV. I am so bummed I tossed that last month with the grocery flyer :sad:
I got my referral off of ebay. One of the sellers had the information in the pictures so you didn't have to even purchase anything. (I wasn't ripping her off she clearly pointed it out in the description and wrote hint hint in the pic)

I highly recommend the Capital One Venture Card. The points rack up more quickly and the interest rate is lower than my Disney Visa. Though it doesn't have the 0% financing on your vacation, you can put the balance of your trip on the card and accrue points for that and then use the "purchase eraser" to deduct some of the cost. For example, if you spend $5000, that equates to about 120,000 miles or $1200 you can "erase" from your statement. Miles never expire and they can also be used for any airline or car rental as well. Just booked my Southwest flights and then redeemed my points online and the purchase was removed from my statement. Plus Cap One customer service is great!

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive the Disney Visa once you've ordered it? I don't want to not have the card when free dining appears for August, since a major perk is getting a couple days' advance notice!

Hi there! If anyone is interested in the applying for the Chase Visa Disney card, I have the information needed to get the $200 Disney Gift Card. This is for the card with 1% back and no annual fee. Private message me and I will give the the referral information! :) IT would help us out too because we would get $50 in Disney money for the referral....that would be great for our trip in July!

The code we had expired March 31st, so it won't help anyone reading this just now...sorry!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive the Disney Visa once you've ordered it? I don't want to not have the card when free dining appears for August, since a major perk is getting a couple days' advance notice!
My wife ordered a card and had it within a week.

I highly recommend the Capital One Venture Card. The points rack up more quickly and the interest rate is lower than my Disney Visa. Though it doesn't have the 0% financing on your vacation, you can put the balance of your trip on the card and accrue points for that and then use the "purchase eraser" to deduct some of the cost. For example, if you spend $5000, that equates to about 120,000 miles or $1200 you can "erase" from your statement. Miles never expire and they can also be used for any airline or car rental as well. Just booked my Southwest flights and then redeemed my points online and the purchase was removed from my statement. Plus Cap One customer service is great!
How does a $5,000 charge equate to 120,000 miles? It says you get 2x miles with the Venture Card.

The $200 when you spend $500 in the first 3 months is posted on Disney's specials page. I am hoping my card comes by Friday. Not sure if I will get my credit before our May trip.

The $200 when you spend $500 in the first 3 months is posted on Disney's specials page. I am hoping my card comes by Friday. Not sure if I will get my credit before our May trip.
Is that for the Premier Card? There is an offer floating around for the regular Chase Visa Rewards card w/ no annual fee and $200 Gift Card when you spend $500. I need to sign up for a card to get a discount off of the VIP Tour for Star Wars Weekends, but I doubt I'd get the $200 gift card in time for our May trip. Still worth it though.

We just signed up for the Disney card today in hopes to get our $200 reward card by our June trip to DL. I'm assuming I can use this in the parks at the food carts/QS/TS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter