Disney website frustration

Erica

Mouseketeer
/vent on

I would not dream of booking on line. I did that once, and will never again. I do like to check pricing just to get a pulse of what the room rates would be as in the WORST case scenario.

I am trying to book for January 2003, however I cannot select any dates in '03 yet. I know I am nit picking/venting, but it seems silly that I can get rates on Expedia however not on their own site. Right?

/vent off

Erica

Erica,

I completely understand your frustration!!! I never booked on line because I just dont like doing the credit card thing on the internet. I used to call directly and make my reservations and that was just as frustrating. We go every Jan/Feb and if you call prior to Nov, they never had to rates for that next year. I would always ask them why, especially because if you want to get a reservation, you have to book months in advance. And then they never knew what resorts would be giving a discount with the Disney Club.

Its much easier now, we joind the Vacation Club and have no problems making reservations!!!!!! Just a thought!!!!!!

Have fun anyway. We will be at the Beach Club Villas from 1/24/03 until 2/2/03. Cant wait!!!!!!!

Jim

She wants rates for 2003, not 2002. I can understand her frustration and that's why I ran my numbers through Dreams Unlimited Travel. I have an idea now of what my room will cost at least and when I do my next quote, I can book it.

I completely understand your frustration!!!
IMHO......the Disney web site is one of the worst sites to try and navigate!!! :eek:

Just book now and get a discount rate when they are finally released. Which probably won't be until late this year. (Nov/Dec)
I have used WDTC and CRO in the past. (With no trouble at all with WDTC.) This time we are using DU for room only.
I have a quote for ASMo for $86.24 a night with tax. I know the discount rates will not be out until months from now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter