Disney Wedding Ears

berlykim22

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how much the mickey and minnie ears (wedding ears) are at WDW, I was there in march and forgot to check. I know they are $12 at mouseshoppe.
Just wanted to see the difference in price. I want to order for my sister since she wont be honeymooning in disney(like us) and I have a friend going the end of the month so I dont know if i should order or have her pick them up.
thanks

berlykim22,

I just made a phone call to WDW regarding the ear hats that you are inquiring about. I believe there are more than one shop at WDW that sells the hat. But the store that I talked to on the phone was called Sandy Cove (spelling???). The phone number is 407-824-2495.

The hat is $10 each. If the guest is staying at one of the Disney resorts, you may order the hats over the phone and the shop can deliever the hat to the resort, free of charge.

I think it is the cheapest way to get the ear hats for your sister. I know that's what I am doing for my honeymoon!!

Thanks so much Jeank74 I really appreciate it. My sister isnt going to Disney for her honeymoon, but I want to get her the hats anyway but I have a friend who is going for her honeymoon so I might have her pick them up for me. Thanks again
kimberly

We got ours at MouseGears in EPCOT(they are scattered about in many shops) and they are $10 each and Well Worth It for the treatment you get when wearing them around the World!
-MrsAPalm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter