Disney Wonder 5 night Baja/ Oct 22, 2017

I'm happy to volunteer to organize the FE. I've never done it before but I'm a pretty organized person.

Sounds awesome to me :) you pay attention to that and I will post what you send me...its not hard...all ya do is is see how many that want to do it...if there are a lot of people that want to do it then breaking them into to groups is good because this way less people ..like 25 to a group or how many people in a group everyone agrees on :) I can than post the names and the groups as you figure it out :) Also you will need to work out a date where it is the last date to sign up to be in the FE so everyone has time to get what they need and they have a head count..... I will post some links for those that have no idea what the FE is and what they look like on page 2...or page one... if you dont see me in here for awhile send me a PM with the info :)

Thanks Got Disney! I tried to PM you but I do not see a link to do so; perhaps because I'm new to Disboards. I had a few questions about the FEs. Can you PM me or email me at katballen@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Thanks Got Disney! I tried to PM you but I do not see a link to do so; perhaps because I'm new to Disboards. I had a few questions about the FEs. Can you PM me or email me at katballen@yahoo.com. Thanks!

What questions can I help you with :) here is a link also to my other thread for the 22n cruise Im on :) take a look and I will post those links on this thread as well :0

I posted them as well to our thread like on page 4 I think.... :)

http://www.disboards.com/threads/wonder-baja-cruise-october-8th-2017.3514727/

Last edited:

if you have anymore just ask :) I will come back with some info since I will be on the Oct 8th cruise :) I will post that as well here for all of you :)

Hello! Surprised this is still a fairly quiet thread:confused3...maybe once we are within a year or less of sailing it will fill up some.

I will be on this cruise with 3 of my close friends and my SIL--so 5 of us ladies celebrating the big 5-0 (for 3 of us) in 2017 :eek:. We have adjoining Secret Porthole rooms on Deck 5 :cool2:, and will have late dinner.

This will be my 5th cruise, 2nd DCL cruise for 1 of my friends, and the other 3 are DCL newbies. Looking especially for tips related to hotels in San Diego pre-cruise, and recommendations on things to do at the ports (have done non-DCL excursions in Cozumel and found it to be more cost effective, but on most cruises have done the DCL sponsored cruises). I doubt we'll do the FE this go around since we don't have any kids traveling with us. We might be interested in a private mixology, though if one doesn't get organized I am sure we will sign up for some of the ship-wide classes that are offered.

Traveling:
Maureen (me), from Ann Arbor, MI
Cindy (my SIL) from Clarksville, MD
Naomi from Ann Arbor, MI
Ayala from Northern VA
Jody from Menlo Park, CA

Last edited:
Hello! Surprised this is still a fairly quiet thread:confused3...maybe once we are within a year or less of sailing it will fill up some.

I will be on this cruise with 3 of my close friends and my SIL--so 5 of us ladies celebrating the big 5-0 (for 3 of us) in 2017 :eek:. We have adjoining Secret Porthole rooms on Deck 5 :cool2:, and will have late dinner.

This will be my 5th cruise, 2nd DCL cruise for 1 of my friends, and the other 3 are DCL newbies. Looking especially for tips related to hotels in San Diego pre-cruise, and recommendations on things to do at the ports (have done non-DCL excursions in Cozumel and found it to be more cost effective, but on most cruises have done the DCL sponsored cruises). I doubt we'll do the FE this go around since we don't have any kids traveling with us. We might be interested in a private mixology, though if one doesn't get organized I am sure we will sign up for some of the ship-wide classes that are offered.

Traveling:
Maureen (me), from Ann Arbor, MI
Naomi from Ann Arbor, MI
Ayala from Northern VA
Jody from Menlo Park, CA

:boat::boat::boat::welcome::welcome::welcome:

I posted the info that you posted the Roll call...please if you can before sailing add the other info...yes this thread like mine on the 8th is very quiet....but it will pick up as time gets closer :)

ROLL CALL

1) "Got Disney" Robin 56, Billie 62(DH) Michael 19(DS) No longer on this cruise but will keep it updated since I started the page :) we have changed to the Oct 8th Baha
Cabin # 2604
Dining: Late seating
From San Diego, ca.

2) Whittersc6363 (Whitney:28), husband (30), and our son (6).
Cabin# 2012
Dining: late seating

3) Poptarts (Kathie: 48), daughter (19)

Cabin#8546
Dining: early seating
From Orange County, CA

4) msnoble ..Maureen (me), from Ann Arbor, MI

Naomi from Ann Arbor, MI
Ayala from Northern VA
Jody from Menlo Park, CA
Denise 32 (me) from Bakersfield, CA
Danny 32(husband) Dominic 9 (son) and Daniel 4 (son) Cabin: 7032 Dining: late
ROLL CALL

1) "Got Disney" Robin 56, Billie 62(DH) Michael 19(DS) No longer on this cruise but will keep it updated since I started the page :) we have changed to the Oct 8th Baha
Cabin # 2604
From San Diego, ca.

Cabin# 2012

Cabin#8546
From Orange County, CA

Naomi from Ann Arbor, MI
Ayala from Northern VA
Jody from Menlo Park, CA

Denise 32 (me) from Bakersfield, CA
Danny 32(husband) Dominic 9 (son) and Daniel 4 (son) Cabin: 7032 Dining: late

this thread is as slow as my thread...lol...where is everyone :)

Well, here is some news. I decided to withdraw my offer to organize the FE. Fortunately, no one has signed up yet. I bet someone will sign up to organize it as we get closer to the cruise date.

yes we are far out yet.....Im sure someone will organize it as this date gets closer :)

ROLL CALL

Cabin # 2604
From San Diego, ca.

Cabin# 2012

Cabin#8546
From Orange County, CA

Naomi from Ann Arbor, MI
Ayala from Northern VA
Jody from Menlo Park, CA

5) Ddgarciadd Denise 32 (me) Danny 32(husband) Dominic 9 (son) and Daniel 4 (son)

Cabin # 7032
Dining: late
from Bakersfield, CA

6) DlandAP

XSGB1res
are in cabin 6154, the same cabin we had for the October 4, 2015 Baja Cruise out of San Diego.

7) Snowie13
Donald 50 (my husband)
Pauline 51 (me)
Cabin# 6154
Dining: Late Seating
Second DCL Cruise.
Same cabin# as on our first DCL Cruise on the Wo dear October 4, 2015 5 Day Baja Cruise

Now that we are booked in the same cabin we had for the October 4, 2015 Baja Cruise and we are a little less than a year away, I want to take part in the group activities this time.

Sounds awesome to me :) you pay attention to that and I will post what you send me...its not hard...all ya do is is see how many that want to do it...if there are a lot of people that want to do it then breaking them into to groups is good because this way less people ..like 25 to a group or how many people in a group everyone agrees on :) I can than post the names and the groups as you figure it out :) Also you will need to work out a date where it is the last date to sign up to be in the FE so everyone has time to get what they need and they have a head count..... I will post some links for those that have no idea what the FE is and what they look like on page 2...or page one... if you dont see me in here for awhile send me a PM with the info :)

I'd like to participate.

Facebook group is Disney Wonder Cruise To Baja Mexico On October 22, 2017.

Last edited:
Robin with your help, maybe a copy of the spreadsheet used for our 10-4-2015 cruise, I'd be willing to organize the FE groups for this cruise. I'd like to keep the groups @ 20 like the were in 2015. You can send it to me at Pauline.glaser@me.com. Thanks Pauline Glaser. Sorry I thought you were a different Robin.

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to join in on the FE exc
FE, Mixology, Pre cruise meet, and what ever else we can add to this page :)

FE 101: http://www.disboards.com/posts/54919533/
How to make NO SEW FE:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30302583&postcount=609

I will be organizing the FE Groups for our cruise since "Got Disney" has changed to the October 8th Baja Cruise. Id like to limit the groups to 20 cabins each so that each group is more manageable ano easy for each cabin who wishes to participate. The last day to sign up will be July 31, 2017 so that will leave a full 83 days before the cruise for each participate to get their FE's ready.
FE, Mixology, Pre cruise meet, and what ever else we can add to this page :)

FE 101: http://www.disboards.com/posts/54919533/
How to make NO SEW FE:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30302583&postcount=609

Anyone who wants to join in on the FE exc

I will be organizing the FE Groups for our cruise since "Got Disney" has changed to the October 8th Baja Cruise. Id like to limit the groups to 20 cabins each so that each group is more manageable ano easy for each cabin who wishes to participate. The last day to sign up will be July 31, 2017 so that will leave a full 83 days before the cruise for each participate to get their FE's ready.

Thanks Snowie13 everyone have an awesome cruise :)

Just booked this cruise! It will be our fourth and we are super excited. We even managed to get our preferred cabin. There will be three of us. Myself, my husband, and our dd who will turn 11 the last day of the cruise. We have always participated in the FE and plan to do so again. We live in Vancouver, WA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter