Disney Wonder --October 4, 2015

I've been booked on this cruise from day 1 but just now made it over here :/. Will be looking at the FE..hopefully not too late to join. :thumbsup2

Cruising is me and my dd 6..our 3rd cruise. My sister and her family are also booked, doing a btb.

We booked this cruise 2 days ago latest we have ever booked a cruise but it looks amazing. It will be my husband Jim, sons Matthew 11, and Sean 8 ages at time of sailing. Has anyone done the mixology class? Once in a lifetime cruise! What's the chances we would be in California the week before staying in La Quinta. We were adding on Disneyland till we did our OBB. It's meant to be our vacation��.

We are super excited to enjoy our first Disney Cruise! It will be myself, my DH, and DD's 5 and 3. Our best friends and Disney Cruise fanatics and finally talked us into taking the plunge.

We have done 2 Princess cruises and one Norwegian in the past, but being Disney addicts we had to try this. So glad we we get to drive instead of fly.

We booked this cruise 2 days ago latest we have ever booked a cruise but it looks amazing. It will be my husband Jim, sons Matthew 11, and Sean 8 ages at time of sailing. Has anyone done the mixology class? Once in a lifetime cruise! What's the chances we would be in California the week before staying in La Quinta. We were adding on Disneyland till we did our OBB. It's meant to be our vacation��.

Hi, there, and welcome! We've done the mixology class and are doing it again on our upcoming February cruise. You learn to make around four different drinks (plus drink up all the practice ones ;-) The social aspect kind of outpaces the actual learning, but it is still fun. The charisma of the bartender/instructor sets the pace for how raucous things get.

Hi, there, and welcome! We've done the mixology class and are doing it again on our upcoming February cruise. You learn to make around four different drinks (plus drink up all the practice ones ;-) The social aspect kind of outpaces the actual learning, but it is still fun. The charisma of the bartender/instructor sets the pace for how raucous things get.

We did do the mixology on our last cruise this Oct. we did the Dis group not the cruise one. Good to hear the cruise one will be just as fun! Thanks

I just realized I haven't checked in here since we booked, and we went on another Wonder cruise since then! It was also a Halloween-time cruise, and 5 nights, too. The link is in my signature (Double Dip). Great cruise! We can't wait to be back on board! :love:

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

This will be our first cruise for my husband, 5 yo son and myself. Looking forward to the whole Disney experience and participating in an FE. I have been reading all about it and it sounds like a blast.

Thanks!

This will be our first cruise for my husband, 5 yo son and myself. Looking forward to the whole Disney experience and participating in an FE. I have been reading all about it and it sounds like a blast.

Thanks!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi! I'm brand new to all this. We've been booked since day one, but I had no idea any of this existed. This will be our first Disney cruise and the first time sailing for me and our two daughters! My husband has sailed many times, but never on a Disney cruise! My daughters will be 2 and 4 by sailing time. We have late dining. I am hoping, wishing, and praying that we will be able to switch to Main Dining. We are on the waitlist. Late dining is after our girls' bedtime so that will be quite the adventure if we have to stick with late dining! :eek: Anyway, I can't wait to learn all about all the fun stuff on this board! I have a lot of reading to do to catch up and learn what FE is! Any tips or recommendations on sailing with two little ones is greatly appreciated!

Hey, booking tomorrow or by Friday. Did I miss the FE cut off? Please count me in! Otherwise, I'm just going to deliver ....

meriwether1983 ~ bring the girls on with their swimsuits and a cover up. The best time I've had with my kids was embark day - Mickey Pool - empty at first, no lines for chicken tenders - DH and I took turns at the buffet. Lots of pictures! TONS~ you'll appreciate it, trust me. Notice everything. I even love the steps that go to each deck.

We loved late dining. Okay, so, it was because of the offerings on deck. One time, I'll never forget this, so thankful for late seating, after hanging out at the pool all day, DH leaves the stateroom so I can get ready. He comes back with mustard on the corner of his mouth. Totally busted! LOL, while I'm enjoying a cheese plate from room service. LOL Don't forget to order some choc chip cookies and milk one night!!!!

Do the Fish Exchanger. I loved everything we got, in fact, I'm looking at a certain item taped to my computer right now. Magnets. Loved getting magnets.

Just found this post! We have been booked since day 1 as well. I had no idea any of these boards existed. This is mine and my husband's second cruise ever (first was on Carnival a few years ago). First time on a Disney Cruise for all 4 of us. My twin 6 year old daughters will be with us too. (Well, technically they aren't 6 till Saturday which is when they get the call from Mickey letting them know they are going.). I have no idea what a fish extender is, but from what I can tell it sounds fun and I would join in. Where do I go to find out about that? I found out about magnets on the door and am looking into that as well. Super pumped, and can't wait! Oh... we are coming from Chandler, AZ.

Last edited:
Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

This will be our family's 2nd cruise but this time more family members are coming along. I'm definitely looking forward to it. We would like to participate on the FE as well. Please let me know how.

Hi Folks,

I'm looking at possibly going on this cruise. Can anyone tell me if Pay In Full (PIF) date has passed, or if not, when it is? Thanks!!

Krissy

Hi Folks,

I'm looking at possibly going on this cruise. Can anyone tell me if Pay In Full (PIF) date has passed, or if not, when it is? Thanks!!

Krissy

I don't know if it matters what your Castaway status is or not but my PIF date for this cruise is 18 July 2015 :)

Hi folks,

My best friend's sister is going on this cruise and has already joined the FE on Facebok ... I'm hoping they'll run a discount (military or otherwise) after the PIF date (and my boss will give me the time off!) so that we can join them. If we get to go this would be our fourth cruise, we've done a West Coast repositioning and a Pixar themed cruise on the Wonder in 2011 and 2012 (5 & 7 nights), then a 3 nighter on the Dream when we visited the World in 2012. 5 nighters are our favorite!

Does anybody know the available dining rotations for this cruise? Trying to figure out when my friend should book Palo for ... and hope to get us in too!

TIA.

Hi Everyone!!
Been booked for a while now but have been a little slow on getting here. Just booked the excursions last night! 5th Disney cruise here but the first for my BF and his DD. There is a total of 5 in the family. Myself, my awesome BF, Daughter - 12, Son - 15 and my other lovely child (BF daughter) - 16. so do we still need a volunteer for the FE? I can do it if anyone likes. I did this for the last two Disney cruises we have been on. It's real easy and real fun! all should join!!!

Hello, everyone! We've been booked on this one for a while, too, but finally paid of off today, so we're official! There will be four of us (My wife and I, our son (10) and our daughter (8)), and it's going to be our eighth cruise! :)

We would love to join in on a FE list, if one is started (or gets started)!!!

Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter