Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

It's telling me my park pass limit is reached as well...I've made under ten days total and I'm trying to book for our August trip now.

I keep getting to about 3 minutes on the timer then it bumps me back up to 15 minutes! Tried the dining ressie same thing. Any other ideas

If you are using Safari, try Chrome instead. Safari kept getting more orbits and then a white page. Chrome went through to park passes without a hitch once I was able to sign in (Thank you for the dining reservation workaround advice!). I'm now fully booked for my July 18-25 trip. Now if I only knew where I was actually staying since POR is likely closed.

Is there a limit on the number of total days you can reserve? I thought it was up to 14 days for each resort reservation. I am booking for 3 different trips, and once I hit 22 reservations, it won’t let me book any more and tells me I have reached my park pass limit.

Thanks for posting about the Chrome incognito window and making a placeholder dining reservation to get into the system. That's the only way I finally got in.

One thing I tried different was I made the reservation. Then, I went to "My Plans" and under that I clicked on a button that read "View Availability" in the middle of the screen on "My Plans".

FWIW, I never had any luck with the system clicking on the actual "Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation"!!

For the time select, yes, those are simply the park hours of each park. I was able to get any parks (August 2020). I recommend double checking your plans when done that your parks are there in your reservations under each of your selected days.

I’ve hit 0- 10 times and keep getting a white page...
I don't know if it will work for you, but from the blank page i got after hitting zero, i hit the back button and it let me into the main page again and from there it let me into the park reservation system

I was able to book 7 days: 2 of my 4 day july trip, and 5 of my 9 day september trip. then it tells me i reached my pass limit. so frustrated!
Did you have enough tickets already on file? I just reserved 8 parks/ 8 days of tickets but my days are in July...maybe that is why?

We got on and made park reservations for our Jul 30-aug 3 dates. But now it's saying we can't make any more. We have 2 trips in Nov and one in Jan?!

What is this?
Go to the "make a reservation" tab, choose a date and time restaurants are open and just click any time. It will have the sign in pop up window (rather than the full page) and you can sign in and then go to the park reservations page. It worked great for me.

I have had the AP limit W/ a hotel reservation problem. I have made 14 park reservations on 16 hotel reservation days. Getting the reached limit issue.

Got everything booked except our departure day. Originally booked MK but then after talking to hubby decided to change it (mistake!)...it made me cancel the MK reservation before booking another one (expected), but now is STILL saying we already have reservations that day even though it is gone from my plans.

So word of caution, don't try to change your reservations after you have them...at least right now.

Oh well, at least we got most of what we wanted. We can always hang at the pool on our departure day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter