Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Don't lose hope people the system is working! Definitely use the "back way" dining method via Chrome Incognito mode that's how it worked for me on a mac laptop!! We're staying 11/27-12/9, but we're just going to the parks 11/30-12/8 and I was able to book every day for the schedule we wanted. :) Thank you for all the tips people!!!!!

Anyone using Safari give it up and try Chrome. Once I did that everything worked fine using the dining page work around. With Safari, I never got past the blank white screen, even with private browsing.

crazy, I had the exact OPPOSITE problem! Chrome sat on the white screen forever, safari let me in immediately!

Got everything booked except our departure day. Originally booked MK but then after talking to hubby decided to change it (mistake!)...it made me cancel the MK reservation before booking another one (expected), but now is STILL saying we already have reservations that day even though it is gone from my plans.

So word of caution, don't try to change your reservations after you have them...at least right now.

Oh well, at least we got most of what we wanted. We can always hang at the pool on our departure day?
same. its BS

I had 13 days, I wanted to change the park for one day. So it cancelled then wouldn’t let me rebook the 13th so now I’m capped at 12. And I have a whole other trip not reserved for yet.
the cut offs are at such weird amounts! mine capped at 8 even though I have another trip to reserve so Im on hold to talk to them.... for the rest of my life lmao

Has anyone had luck booking for multiple trips? I have an AP and multiple onsite resort reservations. Could make park reservations for the first trip but none of the others, even though AP is valid then.

I didn't have issues logging in but the dining trick worked. After multiple pink castles, space mountains and blank pages, I went and made a dining reservation, and then went to the Park Pass page and got right through. Good luck everyone.

I didn't have any trouble for our 7/19-7/24 trip.

I got in but one member of my party was not able to be selected. I clicked on "add a guest" and now have the pink castle again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter