Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I wish there was some way I could help. I've closed all of my browser windows (other than this one) to prevent any clogging of the system.

The dining trick worked for me. I'd recommend trying that. Keep in mind you can't make reservations for under 3 so make sure they aren't selected on your ticket.

I can’t get in. I have been trying since 6:45 this morning. I’m loosing it. My blank screen never refreshes. I’m so frustrated. I think this may be the tipping point for me.

Did you try going through dining reservations? I did mine for the week after Thanksgiving that way. Still trying to get into MDE through the website to remove someone for one of those days and I am in orbit :)

I’m running into the issues some other APs are running into. I have a premier pass that originally was set to expire on 7/22. It was extended to 11/24. Only able to book 3 of the 6 days before of my trip before saying limit reached.

I have been trying for two hours to make park reservations. The when the counter finally goes to zero the page goes blank. Any suggestions?

3 hours later finally all done. The thing that worked for me despite the space queue on chrome was switching to Firefox and doing the dining trick to sign in. Now finally all done, it kicked me out once but I got back in and managed to finish.

Sounds like my parents are in the same boat at others on here. They have weekday select AP's that expire in February 2021 and 2 upcoming resort reservations: a two-night September stay at the Boardwalk, and a 5-night stay December stay at POFQ. They made the park reservations for the first trip in September no problem. But, it gives the "Not so fast" warning when they try to book for December, stating that their Disney park pass limits has been reached.

Just a side note - When I finally got in (Chrome on a Mac using the Dining Trick), the system looked nothing like the one in the pictures that I saw. No calendar with green/yellow dates or anything like that. Just a layout of the month with big white boxes.

Not sure it means anything, since it all worked, but not what I expected.

Mine looked the same. Zero problems booking my days.

Got Safari white page, downloaded Chrome, used restaurant entry, reserved 3 days during resort stay, them BOOM hit the 3 day AP wall :mad:. Could not have gotten this far without this thread though so thank you! Anyone have the best number to call??

Ok friends, I used the dining trick (Genius!) and got 7 of my 8 days chosen. It then told me I had run out of days, and then it crashed.

!!!! Those of you who were able to complete the entire process, did you have to do a final "submit" or something at the end? I'm not sure if I actually have the 7 I chose or if those choices are lost now.

I’m having the same issue, but all of my resort stays are cash hotel reservations booked directly through Disney. My AP currently shows an expiration of April 8.

This AP was purchased through Sam’s Club - could that be it?

I have a cash DVC resort stay through Disney with an AP that I purchased directly from Disney. Still only able to book 3 days of my 6 day trip. Was able to book my husband and daughter for the entire stay since they have regular tickets. I am sure this is a glitch...enough complaining will hopefully get Disney to fix it.

Think they may have taken the entire system down temporarily.

I'm just so frustrated. I got in at least 3 times. Couldn't book anything cause our friends and family list was screwed up. Finally got a cast member to fix it via chat. But they can't help with park pass reservations. And now the system down and I've literally been up all night. It's not a good combo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter