Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

The dining trick worked but then I got hung up by the system only allowing me to make 3 park reservations. I'm an AP with resort reservations and it still capped me at only 3 days. Now I'm trying to get back in using the dining trick and I'm just getting the Millennium Falcon. I will keep trying.

Same. :( I have no idea if the days I WAS able to choose are actually still there or if we're back to square one.

I couldn't get anything. Going to cancel reservations. Is Annual Passholder days to reserve park still 28th? I think I'll just see if I can get a Park day then and go from there.

It's not the dining trick. I have no trouble getting into the system. It is that some of us AP holders with resort reservations are still being told we can only make 3 park reservations, when our resort days are more than that.
I was under the impression that the AP holders only had the three day limit if they were not staying on site. If you are staying on site then you should be able to have all of your days?

I was able to get in using a Chrome browser via just using the usual path, not needing to use the dining backdoor. It took about 20 minutes to be able to logon to my account. Once in got the spaceship countdown of 15 minutes, which when it hit zero reset to 30 seconds four times. I then got into the reservation system and was able to book access for all days in mid November.

Whew. Just got my 14 days booked. I called Disney and was assured I could book for 3 vacations (21 days TOTAL) since they were 3 separate resort reservations and we are AP holders. However - it was 14 TOTAL for the year. So we made ‘pool’ days, and will make the best of it. All three trips are done. Was easy once we were in, but had to do so many adjustments once I was stopped at 14 days. Good luck everyone!
I don’t think that’s correct - I was able to book 23 days for 3 trips just now.

Ok friends, I used the dining trick (Genius!) and got 7 of my 8 days chosen. It then told me I had run out of days, and then it crashed.

!!!! Those of you who were able to complete the entire process, did you have to do a final "submit" or something at the end? I'm not sure if I actually have the 7 I chose or if those choices are lost now.
It's day by day - once you lock in a day, you're good. You should be able to look at "My Plans" in the MDE app and see them there.

we got 6 days set for our 7 day sept trip and then started our April trip and only got one day, was set to book second day and said reached limit! 7 days total for aps?? doesnt make sense

It makes no sense. I have an AP and 15 days of resort reservations over three trips, all showing in MDE, and it only let me book three park reservations before saying I reached my limit.

Just a side note - When I finally got in (Chrome on a Mac using the Dining Trick), the system looked nothing like the one in the pictures that I saw. No calendar with green/yellow dates or anything like that. Just a layout of the month with big white boxes.

Not sure it means anything, since it all worked, but not what I expected.

That's a different calendar! The green block calendar is not the one used for actually reserving parks. It's just the availability calendar.

so good new (mildly). I am on with someone on the DVC number - My issue - AP pass doesnt expire till april - made october reservations (8days) can not make feb reservations at all -

She agrees I should be able to make my Feb reservations. She has put me on hold twice. So I think she is trying to figure out how to help me (which is way better than "sorry youre SOL") she also exclaimed to herself "this is so confusing" so just a reminder that if you call and get on with cast members they are confused too, and trying their best. So be kind even though its so frustrating! good luck and ill update if it gets resolved!

I used Firefox with the dining trick-Homecomin. Went right thru. This was after 2 hours of the castle before I read the dining trick. Thank you to whoever posted that glorious tidbit!!!!

Was trying on iPhone with no luck, switched to incognito chrome browser on desktop and used the dining trick and was able to make park reservations for September! :cool1: Thanks everyone for all the tips!!:disrocks:

Got Safari white page, downloaded Chrome, used restaurant entry, reserved 3 days during resort stay, them BOOM hit the 3 day AP wall :mad:. Could not have gotten this far without this thread though so thank you! Anyone have the best number to call??
And now number on error screen 407-939-7917 is busy or get "all circuits busy". Should have known there would be a problem when I only got the AP email not the resort (DVC) email. I have I have 4 DVC days booked in November 2020, 7 booked in April 2021 (with points that DVC banked from 2020 due to a cancelled June 2020 trip).

I can’t get in. I have been trying since 6:45 this morning. I’m loosing it. My blank screen never refreshes. I’m so frustrated. I think this may be the tipping point for me.

finding myself in the same boat here. Been at it for almost 3 hours. When do we say this isn’t worth the stress? I’m close...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter