Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Success! This morning, I was able to book park reservations for my 2 guests (in total) with the 2 day free dining recovery, plus one guest had AP and one had 7 day park hopper. I do not know if it was the IT call/ticket or if the glitch has been fixed for these issues. I did take screen shots and printed out all the reservations for a back-up.

Thanks again to everyone on this board for providing advice, suggestions, and support.

Now, maybe I will decide to book a trip for 2021, but I need to get some rest before starting that process.

Lol. So after many failed attempts with IT and then creating like 5 dummy accounts I went online and booked no problem. Now my friends and family list looks like a flight manifest but hey all’s well that end well.

Because it is not available to purchase online. You can only make the reservation by calling. This is for people who already have a room reservation they purchased from Disney who can call in today and book a room reservation/ticket package room reservation . You can not make the new reservations online at this time for 2021. This involves disney cancelling the current room only reservation you have for 2021 and making a brand new room/ticket reservation for you. Keep in mind once the rep cancels the room only reservation there is no guarantee she will be able to rebook that same resort room for you. There are many people calling in to make reservations and once she cancels that room it is open for anyone else to book. So have another resort location picked out before calling in case you run into this issue. Here is some more info from Dreams Unlimited explaining it for you. https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/when-can-i-book-2021-walt-disney-world-vacation-packages.htm
You can purchase it. I did a little while ago

I have been getting that all day...on all my computers and devices. I had the problem yesterday where I could only book three dates across multiple reservations. Today that seemed to be fixed so I added a couple and then started getting Olaf when trying to create my party. Logged in with my husbands account and it worked fine BUT he's not friends/family with all the people I have on reservations to schedule for. It just seems to be my account and I can't think what else to do...did you ever get it to work? Thanks!
I’m sorry you’re also having that issue. I did get it to work but it was by tricking the system. I went in “pretending” to make a dining reservation so that I could get signed on, hit cancel, clicked on make park pass reservation and it worked. It sounds complicated but it did work and I was able to get all my passes for both trips this year on Monday after about an hour of trying.

Either they fixed the multi ticket issue or the trouble ticket that was submitted yesterday when I called got something done. Was able to go in this morning and make all the reservations for those of us that were having the multi ticket issue and get everything we wanted. And can do more than 14 total, as have multiple resort stays over a few different months. Maybe the limit 14 per stay, which didn't check to see if that is limiting either as don't have stays that long, and cast members don't all have the same/correct info.

Going to try to get a renewal voucher for my gold pass, has anyone had success with this? I believe a few people may have earlier on in the thread.

I just want to know when we are going to be able to purchase tickets for resort guests that have 2020 reservations. Daughter and SIL are staying with us at BCV (and have a separate reservation @ YC) and we need to get tickets for them. They came into the booking just prior to Disney shutting down ticket sales and were not able to purchase them.

Interesting to see EPCOT go out second after HS and MK being last park standing. Mid-week no less being the one in danger of sellout. Weird. Does anyone have any idea of ballpark capacity limits? HS maybe small, but has nice wide avenues in most places.

Naw, whichever CM noted that to you is incorrect. I've seen others here book park rezzies for several trips that were into 20+ days. I'd ask to speak to a lead or manager if they keep noting that there's a limit on days (there was, but it was a glitch for some that was fixed)
I know it is incorrect but she checked with the ap line and then connected me to guest services. No one could do anything. Two trips booked no issue this third one is ridiculous

Finally got through and the recording told me to call back at 8 am when 2021 packages are ready to be booked!!!!!!
I thought that wasn't today and that today is annual pass day? They are all confused.

Edit: Guess I'm confused. The website says June 26th for AP without rooms.

Also this? May have changed - I now can't keep up.

Want to Book a New Vacation?

By June 28, all Guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as our phased reopening continues. Guests will be able to view park reservation availability online prior to purchasing their tickets.

Later this summer, we will resume sales of 2020 tickets and Disney Resort hotel arrivals, based on availability of park reservations, while we continue to provide Guests with existing tickets and Annual Passholders the opportunity to make park reservations for 2020 dates.

Last edited:
Interesting to see EPCOT go out second after HS and MK being last park standing. Mid-week no less being the one in danger of sellout. Weird. Does anyone have any idea of ballpark capacity limits? HS maybe small, but has nice wide avenues in most places.
That is strange. No idea why I thought MK would sell out second

has anyone gotten tickets today?
he says that you cant make a package until the 28th?

I’ve just booked a package today-room & tickets as we were going to be offsite for our May trip.
Looks like a bit of both on & off will be required!
(I’m in the U.K. ) 🙂

I booked a package today for 2021. I need to call up and add tickets to my “basic package” though. I keep on getting a busy signa

If you are looking at the 14th, HS and EP are not open then. Why AK would go before MK, not sure.

I booked a package today for 2021. I need to call up and add tickets to my “basic package” though. I keep on getting a busy signa
I think this is what I have to do. I have a child who will have turned 3 by my April trip. I successfully booked a room, but need a ticket for her only (the rest of us are AP). Also, it’s not letting me book park passes saying our limit is reached. Is it not recognizing that I have a room reservation?

so he said - DVC resort reservations cannot be upgraded to a package and I can't buy tickets... gonna try the actual ticketing centre, hopefully they can help me better. If not Im SOL till the 28th...

I thought that wasn't today and that today is annual pass day? They are all confused.

Edit: Guess I'm confused. The website says June 26th for AP without rooms.

Also this? May have changed - I now can't keep up.

Want to Book a New Vacation?

By June 28, all Guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as our phased reopening continues. Guests will be able to view park reservation availability online prior to purchasing their tickets.

Later this summer, we will resume sales of 2020 tickets and Disney Resort hotel arrivals, based on availability of park reservations, while we continue to provide Guests with existing tickets and Annual Passholders the opportunity to make park reservations for 2020 dates.
Today is the day that guests with room only reservations Edit: for 2021 can call to upgrade to a package. AP can start booking without a room reservation on the 26th (like your edit says. I think they changed this since the first info came out because I was under the same impression about AP reservations!

Today is the day that guests with room only reservations can call to upgrade to a package. AP can start booking without a room reservation on the 26th (like your edit says. I think they changed this since the first info came out because I was under the same impression about AP reservations!

Thanks. I pulled the copy and paste from the Disney website right before I posted. No wonder the CM's tell us so many contradictory numbers/info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter