Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Today is the day that guests with room only reservations can call to upgrade to a package. AP can start booking without a room reservation on the 26th (like your edit says. I think they changed this since the first info came out because I was under the same impression about AP reservations!
I just booked a new room only reservation online for April 2021 (Easter).

I talked to Thad yesterday... wonderful CM. He fixed part of my problem, but had to put in an IT ticket for the rest. I was just checking to see if my problem got fixed by trying to book the missing park passes. I seem to be caught in Create Your Party/Sign In loop. Hoping that means they are working on it... though it’s been doing that for hours now.

I’ll give them some more time... sigh.

ETA: All is well in my Disney World planning. All works correctly now!

Last edited:
Thanks. I pulled the copy and paste from the Disney website right before I posted. No wonder the CM's tell us so many contradictory numbers/info.
I know! the CM I talked to didnt even know about today, even though others are getting packages made.
I cant afford to call the 407 number cause I am canadian and DVC wouldnt help me, anyone have a 1 800 number for ticketing?

so he said - DVC resort reservations cannot be upgraded to a package and I can't buy tickets... gonna try the actual ticketing centre, hopefully they can help me better. If not Im SOL till the 28th...
I’m in the same boat. DVC reservation on rented points for April. Tried to call constantly from 7a-9a and never got through (had to stop and get ready to leave for a funeral), so I appreciate you reporting what you were told. Frustrating to see others booking 2021 packages and park reservations and knowing we’re left out until 6/28.

I've been trying to call Disney nonstop for the past 90 min and the line is always busy. I'm trying to add tickets to my existing May 2021 Room package. Are other people finding it impossible to call in today? Can this be done on the internet or only by phone with a CM? Frustrating...

I’m in the same boat. DVC reservation on rented points for April. Tried to call constantly from 7a-9a and never got through (had to stop and get ready to leave for a funeral), so I appreciate you reporting what you were told. Frustrating to see others booking 2021 packages and park reservations and knowing we’re left out until 6/28.
Honestly Im also quite frustrated, sorry for your loss, a terrible time to be needing to deal with Disney's BS

I've been trying to call Disney nonstop for the past 90 min and the line is always busy. I'm trying to add tickets to my existing May 2021 Room package. Are other people finding it impossible to call in today? Can this be done on the internet or only by phone with a CM? Frustrating...
Unfortunately only by phone I believe or on chat, but cant confirm chat.

Impossible to call in right now. I wish I could do it online but I can only cancel online and not change. Annoying

The on-line chat today me only on the phone. I am hold for 2 hours and 48 minutes!!!! So frustrated!!! I want to tweak my June 2021 reservations and add tickets

The on-line chat today me only on the phone. I am hold for 2 hours and 48 minutes!!!! So frustrated!!! I want to tweak my June 2021 reservations and add tickets
well then I am out, cant spend hundreds of dollars to be on hold, at least DVC was toll free but they are useless today...

Today is the day that guests with room only reservations Edit: for 2021 can call to upgrade to a package. AP can start booking without a room reservation on the 26th (like your edit says. I think they changed this since the first info came out because I was under the same impression about AP reservations!

Lucky for us we are on the Dis! The Disney News and Updates on the right side of this page seems to have more info than Disney is giving on their website. It has today listed as the booking day as posted.

Now, I'm going to enter some risky territory and add a park hopper to my MDE so I can use a couple of days in January and February. I have a week in January and a few days in February plus family's house possibly offsite, so didn't want to do the annual park extention thing.

I'm not really going on those trips for the parks and might not even use my tickets, but want to have a reservation just in case.

And, who knows? I'm DVC and might just cancel everything and bank til sanity returns.

Does anyone know if once we reserve our parks, are we able to modify them at all? Just thinking ahead...once we are in Disney, if we decide the one day we want to go to a different park and not the one we have reserved. Obviously, that’s even if one would be available.

Yes, I was able to modify, but I had to cancel first and then rebook to change parks.

I know! the CM I talked to didnt even know about today, even though others are getting packages made.
I cant afford to call the 407 number cause I am canadian and DVC wouldnt help me, anyone have a 1 800 number for ticketing?

Can you try the 800 number listed for IT back a few pages and try to get transferred?

Been on hold over 2.5 hours now (after 30 min of redialing just trying to connect), they charged me more to move from POFQ to CBR in Sept on Monday, but learned yesterday it should've been price protected (since keeping original dates)! On hold over 5 hrs yesterday only to be told I needed to talk to GS but they were closed for the night and I'd need to call back today. I just want the price protection...what a clustermuff they've made this for everyone this week.

I still can't get through on the phones. I just want to add tickets to a 2021 res. It would be easier for all if we could just do it online.

Can you try the 800 number listed for IT back a few pages and try to get transferred?
Would they transfer me? I might try, but it would be a pain to be on hold for 2+ hours to be told they wont transfer. Anyone have experience being transferred like that?

Omg...she answered after 3 hours, but put me hold again. I am her first call of the day and doesn't know the codes...lol

Would they transfer me? I might try, but it would be a pain to be on hold for 2+ hours to be told they wont transfer. Anyone have experience being transferred like that?
Just FYI I called the 800 # yesterday, and after 3 hour hold was told they couldn't (or wouldn't) transfer me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter