Disneyland Altered Letter Swap: Postal back to you!

OK pressure is on!! Danica is done!! And AWESOME and usual!!

DD injured her ankle fairly - been dealing with drama parade here - I know I am behind. Most are cut - have to do Matterhorn Group and Critter Country.

Should have them in the mail early this week!! Its raining here now so everyone is back in the house demanding my attention....:headache:

Oh my gosh, I am so glad I joined this. DisneyBarlans and mycutiepatooties, I am so glad every time I'm in groups with you guys (DisneyBarlans, even my boyfriend was freaking out over your BTMRR set!)

I just finished the Sketch Swap, so this is getting worked on tomorrow and Sunday! I'm so excited to start it.

Hi Danica-just now seeing this post as we just got back in town last night. Thanks for the sweet compliment-glad Lou liked my set.:goodvibes I love everything I get from you, and your letters for this swap are so cute!!!

Hope-your groups are incredible!! Can't wait to get this one back-everyone did such a great job-love it all!!!

It's mailing day!

Remember, if you can't get your package in the mail today, that you must send using DC and send the number to me so I can keep track of when it is scheduled to arrive.

Thanks!

Packages from NEE and AWM today! I haven't opened them yet, need to finish my lunch first.

:thumbsup2 Understand about needing to eat first. I'm a bear when my blood sugar crashes.

Glad they made it there in time. :)

Finished my sandwich so I could open the packages...Holy Batman, lot's of stuff you two! NEE, I am such a sucker for brads & ribbon and those will be very useful! Ann, I had to laugh at the Velveeta spreader. I have seen you down in the Budget Board talking about the House Parties, is that where it is from? Now I have an excuse to make my Aunt's potato recipe. You take some aluminum foil and fold it into a pocket...inside put thinly sliced potatoes, onions, spices and Velveeta and then cook it on your grill or in the oven. So yummy!

Big mail day today...Sarah <3 Disney, ZerotoHero, DIT, and 123SA...all arrived.

So we are just waiting on tinkryansmom...so I guess this means I should get my act together and get my last 4 groups done. I should be able to take some pictures of completed words, I think. That will be exciting!

The other nice thing about this swap...most people were able to send in the small packages, so it's cheaper. Yay! more money for more swapping! :yay:

I've sorted several of the groups. First, the pictures don't really do them justice. I had bad lighting, the flash overexposed some parts, etc. The Small World and Tomorrowland groups in particular are fabulous! The TL one is going to look awesome with a collage of pics. I've arranged the large words on 2 sheets of 12x12 paper, to show that they will fit.

Slideshow

Oh WOW!!! These are awesome!!

I think I now will need to join some of the AK groups that I was planning on skipping.

Can you post this slideshow in a separate thread so everyone can see them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter