Disneyland Dining

thewelts

Mouseketeer
I am trying to book dining at the 60-day window and NOTHING is available... Nothing for Carthay Circle, Blue Bayou, Napa Rose, Carnation Cafe. Any thoughts? I can't imagine anything was offered as I checked at 5 AM - 60 days out. I see the schedule is not yet released for Fantasmic, World of Color, Frozen, and Fireworks so perhaps they are holding back dining in these venues as possible dining packages??? Let me know if you have any advice or wisdom.

There aren't any of those shows right now, just fireworks and I don't think there are any packages.

There are several threads about how hard it is to book. They do not release in 60 days like they say that they do. Check back every day and eventually want you want will be released, but be quick because everything will be book up.

I had the same issue when my 60 days opened up (that was 3 weeks ago). Nothing. As I kept checking everyday...about 5 days after, slowly bookings were released. And some restaurants were released sooner than others. After 2+ weeks, I was finally able to book everything I wanted (including Blue Bayou and Oga's!)

So you just have to keep checking...not optimal, I know...

You might try calling Napa Rose. I wasn't able to book through the online/app system, but was able to make reservations over the phone. Disclaimer: When I did this, I already had reservations at the Chef's Counter for an earlier date and we are also staying at the GCH. I originally called to confirm my Chef's Counter reservations, then asked about regular reservations. Whether or not that got me any leeway, I don't know. I will say I had a terrible time trying to get a live person at Napa Rose. After leaving several messages, I eventually ended up calling the main hotel number and begging someone to PLEASE get me a live person at NR to confirm my res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter