• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Hotel Questions

I really like the suites in the Frontier tower that have the balconies. Above the 8th floor. The suites on the 14th floor and corner suites have balconies. The balconies are larger than the ones at the Grand, and are nice to sit out on to watch fireworks, or just leave the door open and listen to the waterfall at night.

It is a steep price, don't feel like it is worth it to me.
I think I will stick with what I requested, which is Adventure tower, simply because it occurred to me that a high balcony frightens me with a toddler. Had a scary experience with that at the Grand many years ago (my child managed to open the slider, climb a chair, onto the table, and was about to go for the balcony rail when I looked up from my newspaper).

I think I will stick with what I requested, which is Adventure tower, simply because it occurred to me that a high balcony frightens me with a toddler. Had a scary experience with that at the Grand many years ago (my child managed to open the slider, climb a chair, onto the table, and was about to go for the balcony rail when I looked up from my newspaper).
I totally understand. A few years ago, I booked my brother and SIL a gorgeous room in I think Huntington Beach, with ocean views and wrap around balconies (something like 6th floor). They have 4 boys. The youngest (3) wasn't even in the room 5 mins before he almost took a header off. They moved to the ground floor, with no view. Better safe than sorry.

Let me know what you get!

Room service SUCKS at DLH. I tried twice last trip I was feeling sick. On hold 20 mins before answered, at least 2 hours they said for food. I said screw it and hobbled downstairs to buy snacks from the little grocery mart. Find someplace- anyplace, in DtD that's open late or order pizza. Just don't count on DLH room service!

Wow, sorry you had such a bad experience. I have been placed on hold before, but the wait was short, and then while they said the wait would be an hour, it was delivered in 25 mins. Food was great.
We got in last night about 930p. Checked in and got in the room about 945p. Called room service, got put on hold for 1 mins. Placed our order, and they told us "up to 1 hour." Food was delivered at 10:20p. Room service is available til 6am-1am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter