• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Quiz Qn 25 answer OFFICIALLY added ;)

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Sorry I'm a bit late tonight but I've just got in from rushing around all day ;)

Tonight, please tell me where this picture was taken in DLP

1 point for the ride / attraction / show / area and 1 for which land you can find it in :)

f38d416a.jpg

I have no idea!! I'm sure I've never seen this (could end up very embarrassed here! :blush: )

Guess sent!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Since Reid has kindly given us the answer here (I knew aomeone would do it!!), and since it's not what I put in my PM, can I please change my answer Karen??!! :rotfl:

PS - Reid perhaps you shouldn't do the quiz so late at night/early in the morning! I bet by the time everyone wakes up on Sunday morning you will have edited your post and my messages won't make any sense!

Anyway I really must go and get some sleep!!

Thank god I read the whole thread before PM'ing - I'd have got it wrong otherwise!

Although, I would have said , just a different attraction.

OK here's the deal

Most of you had already answered this before Reid's - ahem - mishap.

So I will accept those answers anyway. Those of you who still have yet to answer, I trust your honesty and please send a PM through as usual. JulieH & Steve_rob you don't need to as you have told me what you were going to say in your posts.

Apologies but I've edited about 4 or 5 posts on this thread for obvious reasons!

I'm sure Reid just did it to give you something to do on a Sunday morning Karen ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks Karen :) I was going to edit my post, but realised that references in other posts meant the damage was already there :teeth:

Know doubt that means that I'm a contender for the special prize :rolleyes:

Reid

Reid has had thirty points docked from his score everyone, don't worry!!

;)
:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter