Disneyland Paris Quiz Qn 25 answer OFFICIALLY added ;)

Cyrano said:
Thanks Karen :) I was going to edit my post, but realised that references in other posts meant the damage was already there :teeth:

No doubt that means that I'm a contender for the special prize :rolleyes:

Reid
Yes, Mr October on the "special" DIS calendar - and we all know what that is!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

30 points :earseek: As this probably makes me on minus, I really do hope the special prize is worth it :rotfl2:

Reid

I was busy this morning and have missed all the excitment :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

As i nearly did this once I realise how easy it can be to do :badpc:

I still dont know if I was right or not but i will have to wait.

nikki

Oh, am I allowed to enter even though you're 25 questions down the line? Or was there some kind of signing up thing at the beginning?

You can enter the quiz at any time - just send Karen your answer via Private Message and then post of the thread that you've sent it. But it's worth bearing in mind that at this point you probably aren't in with a chance of winning!!! :teeth:

The new quiz starts in July, and I'm The Quiz Mistress. Be great if you can join in with us then. :)

Ooh, excellent! I'll definitely play next month. For now I'll just answer the questions mentally and give myself a mental point if I get it right. ;)

I'm going to start again next month as well! I started this one, but then kind of missed out when we went to DLRP. ;)

Miffy2003 said:
Most of you had already answered this before Reid's - ahem - mishap.

So I will accept those answers anyway. Those of you who still have yet to answer, I trust your honesty and please send a PM through as usual.

Hey no fair!!! Next time Reid can you post the answer BEFORE I've sent my PM please?! :rotfl:

Rhiannon :wizard:

DisneyRGB said:
Hey no fair!!! Next time Reid can you post the answer BEFORE I've sent my PM please?! :rotfl:

Rhiannon :wizard:

He did time that really badly for you Rhiannon ;)

Emma - please do join in if you like though Becky's right that you are unlikely to score well enough to win ;) with only a few questions to go!

Well, I think you might all already know the answer by now............ thanks to Reid ;)

Poor Reid, you're not going to hear the end of this for a little while are you, LOL

Indiana Jones and the the Temple of Peril in Adventureland

BONITATIME said:
I was busy this morning and have missed all the excitment :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Me too!!! I miss one day on the Dis and look what happens!!!

I nearly did this on the UK Community quiz the other day, luckily I just realised in time!!!:faint:

Emma

another incentive for playing next month is that I'll be in DLP, so no chance of messing it up :rotfl:

Reid

Ware Bears said:
Me too!!! I miss one day on the Dis and look what happens!!!

I nearly did this on the UK Community quiz the other day, luckily I just realised in time!!!:faint:

Move along now. Nothing to see here :rotfl2:

Reid

Cyrano said:
Emma

another incentive for playing next month is that I'll be in DLP, so no chance of messing it up :rotfl:

Reid
Wow Reid - that's really galloped along - I hadn't realised you were going so soon! How exciting!!!! How can you contain yourself??? :banana: :banana: :banana: Have a WONDERFUL time and make lots of notes and take lots of photos for those fantastic LOOOOOONG trippies you're going to regale us with when you get back!!! Hope the sun shines - I'm sure it will!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I might even include some deliberate typos in the reports. Well who am I kidding, they will probably be there anyway :rolleyes:

Reid

I hope you have a wonderful trip, but I'm still sad that you're going to miss a lot of my quiz! :sad2:

I could post up my answers after the answer has been declared :) Wait a minute someone has already tried that. :rolleyes1

I'll still manage a couple of days at the beginning and on my return, so looking forward to your quiz Becky :sunny:

Reid

Cyrano said:
I might even include some deliberate typos in the reports. Well who am I kidding, they will probably be there anyway :rolleyes:

Reid
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Sorry Reid - after teaching mod langs for 30-odd years spelling mistakes just jump out at me - added to which I'm incredibly picky (teacher again!!!) - and I do love to tease you!!! :teeth: :teeth: You seem to be able to take it!!! ;)

I am always happy to PM people questions if they know they are going to be away - Becky, how about you?

Obviously this doesn't work if people are on holiday for say three weeks :teeth: but if you are away for a few days then the quizmistress / quizmaster might be happy to let contestants have a particular question or questions in advance of them being posted :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter