disneymovierewards codes!!!

I have yet to spend my points. I have just shy of 14,000. I would be at 16,000 if I realized that my magic key gift box had a code for 2,000 points in it before this past weekend, it expired on 12/31/21.

Might be worth contacting support or the Facebook account to see if they will credit you the points.

In case anyone missed them:

CASITA – 25 Points exp 3/29
PERFORMER – 25 Points exp 3/31
ONTHEREDCARPET – 25 Points exp 3/29
CANADIAN – 25 Points exp 3/29
TORONTO – 10 Points exp 3/22
ANIMATOR – 25 Points exp 3/31
IMAGINEER – 25 Points exp 3/31

FORTHEFANS
MOVIELOVERSUNITE
CELEBRATEMOVIES

Each worth 25 points!
None of these worked for me unfortunately. I got an Error message each time “Something happened while processing your code please try again later”

None of these worked for me unfortunately. I got an Error message each time “Something happened while processing your code please try again later”
They were special codes for the Oscars, they may have expired. Also, check and make sure you didn't already key them in. They all worked for me and my friends, but again, that was Sunday night.

They were special codes for the Oscars, they may have expired. Also, check and make sure you didn't already key them in. They all worked for me and my friends, but again, that was Sunday night.
Do you leave the webpage open? Sometimes I get an error if I don’t refresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter