Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Are the buses for ASM really crowded?
We are trying to decide between ASM and Pop and it looks like there are about 900 more rooms at Pop.
Do the bus lines seem shorter for ASM to and from the parks or do they both have long lines?

We are trying to decide between ASM and Pop and it looks like there are about 900 more rooms at Pop.
Do the bus lines seem shorter for ASM to and from the parks or do they both have long lines?

Movies has about 1/3 less rooms than Pop so there are more guests trying to get on the Pop bus.

I’m currently in one of the new rooms in toy story section and no strong “new” odor at all. Rooms are really nice.

Thank you. I'm not a granola crunchy mom by any stretch, but I didn't want my daughter, who will be 16mo at time of travel, staying in a room that is massively off gassing lots of chemicals.

Still debating between ASMo and ASMu. Going to book tomorrow, after my husband finally confirms his vacation dates!

It’s all a matter of timing. In our experience, ALL value and moderate resorts are crowded before park rope drop and going back after fireworks and park closings.

Thank you. I'm not a granola crunchy mom by any stretch, but I didn't want my daughter, who will be 16mo at time of travel, staying in a room that is massively off gassing lots of chemicals.

Still debating between ASMo and ASMu. Going to book tomorrow, after my husband finally confirms his vacation dates!

Totally understand. I have a two year old son. He loves the resort. And the new rooms are a great improvement over the old ones.

I know the soda fountains in the food court have a water tab on them, but does anyone know if there is a tab for soda water? I can't drink flat water (makes me sick) and I was hoping I could fill up my mug with soda water. If they don't, do they sell sparkling water in the food court?

Which buildings have been refurbished? We currently have a standard room but would prefer to have 2 queen beds instead of double beds and would be willing to upgrade to preferred if it means we would get a refurbished room. TIA

Are you there right now?
Yes.
47684381152_ad3651bca7_h.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter