Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Do they have coolers and sell 1/2 gallons of milk and beer in the sundries store?
Yes,Milk and Beer is available in the coolers in Sport Goofy as well as in the coolers in End Zone Food Court.:)

25470550657_c931cd422b_z.jpg

I checked in Sunday and am in Surf’s Up, building 6 3rd floor facing the pool. Only 2 doors down from my technical room request with Touring Plans fax but perfectly fine. It hit 2 if my 3 requests, and the king bed was “not super important” so I am counting it as a total win! :)

I have really not been there to see what a is going on. But I am really enjoying the time I am there!

I opted out of housekeeping (they call it Service Your Way), so I assume they are doing a daily room check, but I am not in there during the day, so I don’t know.

My Lyft app did give me the Minnie van option, and I was going to splurge today, but after three attempts no driver picked up the job (unsure if it was the hour or not) so I went with the regular Lyft to get to Poly for breakfast.

LOVE that location!:)

SO close to End Zone!

And 3rd Floor affords some great views of Surfboard Bay and also "people-watching" looking down on the boardwalk.:)

I stayed in that area on my very first trip to WDW!

Have a SPORTY trip!:)

Thank you!!

If you used touring plans to request a room for Sports, what did you put down for a request? We didn't pay for preferred, so we can't request Surf's Up. What else is preferred there?

LOVE that location!:)

SO close to End Zone!

And 3rd Floor affords some great views of Surfboard Bay and also "people-watching" looking down on the boardwalk.:)

I stayed in that area on my very first trip to WDW!

Have a SPORTY trip!:)

Duplicate. Lord love the Park WiFi

If you used touring plans to request a room for Sports, what did you put down for a request? We didn't pay for preferred, so we can't request Surf's Up. What else is preferred there?

I selected room 6362 and let it populate the field with that and other rooms in that row. Then in the box I wrote a short but brief note requesting...

1st priority: Surf’s Up building 6 or 1
2nd priority: Top floor
3rd priority (but not necessary): King bed (but only with a tub as that is a treat for me on vacation since my apartment only has a shower).

I got 6364 which fulfills the first 2 and has a tub. It is just me, and I have a double bed at home, so no big deal.

I selected room 6362 and let it populate the field with that and other rooms in that row. Then in the box I wrote a short but brief note requesting...

1st priority: Surf’s Up building 6 or 1
2nd priority: Top floor
3rd priority (but not necessary): King bed (but only with a tub as that is a treat for me on vacation since my apartment only has a shower).

I got 6364 which fulfills the first 2 and has a tub. It is just me, and I have a double bed at home, so no big deal.

That’s awesome! I’m going to use TP to fax our room requests, but in the box I’m going to say that my top priority is connecting rooms.

We have preferred booked, so hopefully we can get connecting rooms in one of those buildings!

That’s awesome! I’m going to use TP to fax our room requests, but in the box I’m going to say that my top priority is connecting rooms.

We have preferred booked, so hopefully we can get connecting rooms in one of those buildings!

Definitely put them in priority order. To be honest, if connecting was a necessity, I would make that my ONLY request.

Definitely put them in priority order. To be honest, if connecting was a necessity, I would make that my ONLY request.

Should I even send a fax through TP then? Or should I just wait until the 60 day check in and only click “connecting rooms”?

It’s noted on our reservations that we are requesting connecting rooms.

Should I even send a fax through TP then? Or should I just wait until the 60 day check in and only click “connecting rooms”?

It’s noted on our reservations that we are requesting connecting rooms.
I would definitely send the TP fax also-we've had GREAT results with TP fax!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter